4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Dehok177

Jun 5, 2020
QUEST 3 YO HO HO IS STILL BROKEN IT DOES NOT SHOW COMPLETED WHEN IT IS COMPLETED!

Also can not click on girl to speak to her north of the pool. Has a speak icon but can't click on her!
Unable to speak with her as she hasn't been enabled yet. There is 1 pic you can get from her, check peephole at the bathroom around afternoon or evening I can't remember.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Bug, not sure if they were mentioned...
1: You can visit the cave after bringing the green girl back to your place. There is no way to exit the cave. The icons are not there to travel and no arrow to exit. (The cave should be disabled.)
2: After one scene, I forget which one... The camera icon actually disappears and the camera can't be used. Oddy, it was at a point where it was needed. (For me, it was after some scene I did, and just before the "hunted" day.) By my best memory, it was related to the "cave girl", some time after, I think??? It may have been after an upgrade?)
3: The camera charge is not really indicated correctly after upgrades. It shows full most of the time, then suddenly empty. (Though that "empty" time I saw, may have been "scripted", and it wasn't actually empty??? I noticed that a few times too. At which point the camera does become empty.)
4: You can get 4/3 for "spreading the word"... There is no check for "done", to suppress girls after 3x or 3/3, or after getting into the box.
5: The camp fire "dinner scene", prohibits clicking on the path-arrow, due to overlap and not using the masked-image as the clickable area. Possible solutions... Setup the image so only clicking on the girls (by the mask), counts as a click for them, or the camp-fire only... Or, split the image into two halves, so there is no "clickable area" covering the path arrow. Or, raise the path arrow above the girls picture. Or include the use of the "arrow key UP", or WASD directions, which does not help phones and tablets, unless you have a WASD style navigation for the screen. (Yes, I know, NOW, that you can use the MAP to navigate. It was not really clear, as that was not the initial way to navigate the game.)

IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS:

1: Have more recycled things, taking advantage of the "one time use locations". The peep-holes really should have more than ONE thing happening at them. Even if they are just "normal"... (Or cover them up after "being used", as if they were "found-out" and covered-up. I'd really suggest the prior idea. More generic, recycled, content from things already discovered or something other than "nothing".)
2: The rooms really need more random events, like peep-holes, to justify them existing at all. Having a whole ROOM for a LOCKED CHEST, that never has anything new in it, after opening it, is a bit much. Remove the door arrow after it is opened, or randomly repopulated the chest with something. Give the "room" a purpose, other than the "locked chest". Put one of the girls in there, at night. Some random "pervert, get out!" moment... Some random chick kicks you out after you walk-in on her half-naked... Something...
3: After the warewolf scene... Give us a stone for the alter, to change form... Give the fairy and the red-head a "hunger" for the warewolf as YOU and as a "warewolf dildo" that fits on the "fucking, cumming machine"... the stone offers both choices if you get the dildo from the shop, when you use it.
4: Give the theater girl and the other girl a "hunger" for the "slime cock"... Either summoning it or just a double-dildo that is gel-like, and some lube, to complete the mission.
5: The counselor, with the TV in her office... After getting the remote, you need to "get it back", or she gets it back... Have the shelf have a "secret book", that hides a video of her, as a "rocker", having an orgy, which you can play on the TV. She catches you and gets worked-up, reliving the memory that you are keeping a secret. (She watches the video a LOT, and that's why she REALLY wants the control for the TV back!)
6: Observatory... Give it a purpose... Spying on the girls... Discovering the location of "specific ingredients"... (Also, making random discovery a bit harder for them.)
7: More events at the stream. Girls nude tanning, girls playing nude in the stream, girls having a picnic at the stream edge...
8: More fairies to find... harder ones at the "hunt" and specific to times of day, after specific events. (Make them tied to events, like "reminder trophies". Ware-fairy, Slime-Fairy, Steampunk-fairy, Turned-fairy, Bound-Demon-fairy, Pirate-Fairy, Rune-Fairy, etc...
9: Maybe time to adjust some of these various rewards that seem oddly generous... How many things you find in the woods when looking for ingredients. The rewards from "capturing" the creature-balls. The cost and level of "recharge" from paying for nude favors from the girls. (That could be a growing expense which has diminished efficacy. So you are forced to "spread the love", but ultimately you would go "broke", the more you do. Favoring the doubloons later-on, which should come from the woods and in creature-balls.) So... $5 then $7 then $10 then $15 then $25... and charges go from 50 to 45 to 40 to 35... to 10 to 5, as the price to charge goes up in tokens. When repeating the actions with the same girl.
10: More, or longer, time being "hunted". That is a cool part that we really don't get much time to explore. Maybe each time we get to walk another "step", and survive, before being captured. Give those camera upgrades an additional purpose...
11: Add the camera "battery power remaining" to the main GUI, seen at all times, under the camera. Have it also "lose power daily", so it MUST constantly be "kept charged", even when not used. (Again, it adds a little more content, because we HAVE to do those chores and refill actions, just to be "ready".)

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Bug, not sure if they were mentioned...
1: You can visit the cave after bringing the green girl back to your place. There is no way to exit the cave. The icons are not there to travel and no arrow to exit. (The cave should be disabled.)
2: After one scene, I forget which one... The camera icon actually disappears and the camera can't be used. Oddy, it was at a point where it was needed. (For me, it was after some scene I did, and just before the "hunted" day.) By my best memory, it was related to the "cave girl", some time after, I think??? It may have been after an upgrade?)
3: The camera charge is not really indicated correctly after upgrades. It shows full most of the time, then suddenly empty. (Though that "empty" time I saw, may have been "scripted", and it wasn't actually empty??? I noticed that a few times too. At which point the camera does become empty.)
4: You can get 4/3 for "spreading the word"... There is no check for "done", to suppress girls after 3x or 3/3, or after getting into the box.
5: The camp fire "dinner scene", prohibits clicking on the path-arrow, due to overlap and not using the masked-image as the clickable area. Possible solutions... Setup the image so only clicking on the girls (by the mask), counts as a click for them, or the camp-fire only... Or, split the image into two halves, so there is no "clickable area" covering the path arrow. Or, raise the path arrow above the girls picture. Or include the use of the "arrow key UP", or WASD directions, which does not help phones and tablets, unless you have a WASD style navigation for the screen. (Yes, I know, NOW, that you can use the MAP to navigate. It was not really clear, as that was not the initial way to navigate the game.)

IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS:

1: Have more recycled things, taking advantage of the "one time use locations". The peep-holes really should have more than ONE thing happening at them. Even if they are just "normal"... (Or cover them up after "being used", as if they were "found-out" and covered-up. I'd really suggest the prior idea. More generic, recycled, content from things already discovered or something other than "nothing".)
2: The rooms really need more random events, like peep-holes, to justify them existing at all. Having a whole ROOM for a LOCKED CHEST, that never has anything new in it, after opening it, is a bit much. Remove the door arrow after it is opened, or randomly repopulated the chest with something. Give the "room" a purpose, other than the "locked chest". Put one of the girls in there, at night. Some random "pervert, get out!" moment... Some random chick kicks you out after you walk-in on her half-naked... Something...
3: After the warewolf scene... Give us a stone for the alter, to change form... Give the fairy and the red-head a "hunger" for the warewolf as YOU and as a "warewolf dildo" that fits on the "fucking, cumming machine"... the stone offers both choices if you get the dildo from the shop, when you use it.
4: Give the theater girl and the other girl a "hunger" for the "slime cock"... Either summoning it or just a double-dildo that is gel-like, and some lube, to complete the mission.
5: The counselor, with the TV in her office... After getting the remote, you need to "get it back", or she gets it back... Have the shelf have a "secret book", that hides a video of her, as a "rocker", having an orgy, which you can play on the TV. She catches you and gets worked-up, reliving the memory that you are keeping a secret. (She watches the video a LOT, and that's why she REALLY wants the control for the TV back!)
6: Observatory... Give it a purpose... Spying on the girls... Discovering the location of "specific ingredients"... (Also, making random discovery a bit harder for them.)
7: More events at the stream. Girls nude tanning, girls playing nude in the stream, girls having a picnic at the stream edge...
8: More fairies to find... harder ones at the "hunt" and specific to times of day, after specific events. (Make them tied to events, like "reminder trophies". Ware-fairy, Slime-Fairy, Steampunk-fairy, Turned-fairy, Bound-Demon-fairy, Pirate-Fairy, Rune-Fairy, etc...
9: Maybe time to adjust some of these various rewards that seem oddly generous... How many things you find in the woods when looking for ingredients. The rewards from "capturing" the creature-balls. The cost and level of "recharge" from paying for nude favors from the girls. (That could be a growing expense which has diminished efficacy. So you are forced to "spread the love", but ultimately you would go "broke", the more you do. Favoring the doubloons later-on, which should come from the woods and in creature-balls.) So... $5 then $7 then $10 then $15 then $25... and charges go from 50 to 45 to 40 to 35... to 10 to 5, as the price to charge goes up in tokens. When repeating the actions with the same girl.
10: More, or longer, time being "hunted". That is a cool part that we really don't get much time to explore. Maybe each time we get to walk another "step", and survive, before being captured. Give those camera upgrades an additional purpose...
11: Add the camera "battery power remaining" to the main GUI, seen at all times, under the camera. Have it also "lose power daily", so it MUST constantly be "kept charged", even when not used. (Again, it adds a little more content, because we HAVE to do those chores and refill actions, just to be "ready".)
Hi there NoesisAndNoema, thank you so much for the great post! I've already fixed some of the bugs you pointed out, so they'll be ready for the next update.
I'm also loving the suggestions. A lot of this is planned at some point, but I simply haven't had time to implement them.
Still some of these suggestions are great and I hadn't thought about. I'll definitely be putting some in the game. Thank you :D

-Ex

Reactions: kabuto_dest

Techno665

Aug 1, 2023
Do I seriously have to change my computers date to disable these Christmas outfits?
Actually no, if you use made by NirSoft, you can set the date and it will work, this can also work for other games that use the current time/date for things, note some games access the internet to grab the current time/date, you can stop this by blocking the games access, I use made by Henry++, it's a very useful firewall that blocks all applications by default, you have to manually allow them to access the internet, so it is a bit more hands on but worth it

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
OK, I don't want to read all 30+ pages. I tried to use the search feature, but nobody else got a reply either. So, what is the intended relationship between the PC and Lola (and apparently an eventual "Private Tutor" later, according to a post I found while trying to figure out Lola). I would like to know what the intend relationships are so I can use them...the whole "Landlady, and Roommate" thing is easy enough to just default to Mother and Sister, but I don't know what the dev intended here. I will just let this one sit while I wait on a reply. Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to do so!

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Merry (late) Christmas everyone. I hope you enjoyed playing CMW in 2023. More to come in 2024! The Christmas update runs until December 31st. The latest version of the game (0.0.8.3) includes a little side quest that allows you to unlock a special holiday themed outfit for Hazel. Take care, have a good new year's eve and I'll catch you in the new year!

hazelOutfit.png

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
OK, I don't want to read all 30+ pages. I tried to use the search feature, but nobody else got a reply either. So, what is the intended relationship between the PC and Lola (and apparently an eventual "Private Tutor" later, according to a post I found while trying to figure out Lola). I would like to know what the intend relationships are so I can use them...the whole "Landlady, and Roommate" thing is easy enough to just default to Mother and Sister, but I don't know what the dev intended here. I will just let this one sit while I wait on a reply. Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to do so!
I would still love an answer to this. :D

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Lola is your sister
Your "tutor" is your mother.
The tutor is not in the game at the moment. Only your sister

Reactions: King Dong

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
yo dev, are you gonna update until 1.2 like your previous two games? is that a joke about something? or am i reading too much into it? thanks again for the fun and hilarious (and hot) games !

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
yo dev, are you gonna update until 1.2 like your previous two games? is that a joke about something? or am i reading too much into it? thanks again for the fun and hilarious (and hot) games !
Not a joke, just found a few more bugs after patch 1.0 and had to fix those ^^"
Glad you're liking the games so far!

how much content is there so far?
Like 46 collectable pictures I think (as of version 0.0.8.0). Tons of content so far, but I usually advice people to wait until the full release for the best experience.

Reactions: ddtmm

snakedaddy

Aug 22, 2019
> Like 46 collectable pictures I think (as of version 0.0.8.0). Tons of content so far, but I usually advice people to wait until the full release for the best experience.

yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Do you know how long until you are done? Paprika and Orange trainer were great fun. Really can see the improvement from Orange to paprika, so I am looking forward to this.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Hey man love your games, your writing is always hilarious and serious when it needs to be

I just have one sorta joke suggestion: There should be a mission with the green thief girl (her name escapes me) where you team up to steal something important (I feel like the camera would be the most fitting) back from like the counciler or something. So you'd have like a planning out thing where you scout out the place and they agree to come back at night to steal it back. So you'd meet up at the place and she's already there in a suit and gloves. dialog happens and then she'd put on a payday style mask and you storm the place, all for it just to be in like the lost and found or something. tldr make a payday esque heist quest with the thief girl.

Also is El Presidente's name a reference to Tropico or did you just pick it cause it's funny

Reactions: Exiscoming

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
> Like 46 collectable pictures I think (as of version 0.0.8.0). Tons of content so far, but I usually advice people to wait until the full release for the best experience.

yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Do you know how long until you are done? Paprika and Orange trainer were great fun. Really can see the improvement from Orange to paprika, so I am looking forward to this.
Can't quite say. The goal is late 2024, but there may be delays. You're welcome to try the game of course =)
If you have any feedback on it or find bugs, let me know.

Hey man love your games, your writing is always hilarious and serious when it needs to be

I just have one sorta joke suggestion: There should be a mission with the green thief girl (her name escapes me) where you team up to steal something important (I feel like the camera would be the most fitting) back from like the counciler or something. So you'd have like a planning out thing where you scout out the place and they agree to come back at night to steal it back. So you'd meet up at the place and she's already there in a suit and gloves. dialog happens and then she'd put on a payday style mask and you storm the place, all for it just to be in like the lost and found or something. tldr make a payday esque heist quest with the thief girl.

Also is El Presidente's name a reference to Tropico or did you just pick it cause it's funny
I really like the idea. I might change it up a bit, but I think something like that can be added in the future. Also yeah, the inspiration for El Presidente came from Tropico and Far Cry 6! But he's very much grown into his own character over time :)

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes