4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Alright, I liked this but I give up, no idea how to unlock that store, I got the chocolate from Penelope but I can't get my own and by following the comments here, it seems I can get chocolated with a command but the command did not work for me.
Hey criv,

Are you trying to get chocolate to continue the main story?
There are two ways to get it:

1. Visit the lake shop in the afternoon. You get one free chocolate bar every day.
2. Talk Penelope, Amber and Emma into giving you their chocolate bar (if you have high enough social rank with them)

If you were doing Katey's social story then at one point she won't be working at the shop anymore. Simply continue her story until she comes back.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampMourningWood-0.0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

criv

Aug 17, 2017
Hey criv,

Are you trying to get chocolate to continue the main story?
There are two ways to get it:

1. Visit the lake shop in the afternoon. You get one free chocolate bar every day.
2. Talk Penelope, Amber and Emma into giving you their chocolate bar (if you have high enough social rank with them)

If you were doing Katey's social story then at one point she won't be working at the shop anymore. Simply continue her story until she comes back.
Thanks for the response. Yes, I am trying to get chocolate to advance the main story, thing is I can only interact with Penelope, Amber and Emma, I never started any quest with Katey because I can't do anything with her just "chat" and I clicked that button several times to see if anyting happens.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the response. Yes, I am trying to get chocolate to advance the main story, thing is I can only interact with Penelope, Amber and Emma, I never started any quest with Katey because I can't do anything with her just "chat" and I clicked that button several times to see if anyting happens.
So Katey also runs the lake shop. Jump from morning to afternoon via the top right corner and then head to the lake. Enter the store and there you'll get the option to: "Work" or "Shop". If you select shop, then on the "Gifts" page, you can get your daily free chocolate.

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
\\\ Feedback ///

Hi there F95. A lot of love and effort went into this last update and I'm curious to hear your opinion on it.
  • What are your thoughts on the story?
  • What content would you like to see more of?
  • Are there elements that you think should be more polished?
  • What direction should we take going into 2024?
Having feedback like this will greatly help me in making the game the best it can be. Thank you in advance.

-Ex
Overall I have enjoyed the same so far, and I love the art. Gameplay has certainly improved since early builds. Here is what feedback I have after the current build.

• I see the black girl at the Spa, but can't interact with her despite her having a chat bubble.
  • Needs more Lola, like a lot more. The new scene was cute, though.
  • I love Scarlet and Hazel, they're both cute.
  • Too much Archelean I can't understand, even if I'm maxed for the build. I'm not good at figuring out words!
  • Girls so far have had breasts ranging from medium to large, it would be so have one or two characters on the smaller side for variety (petite, not loli).
  • More lesbian/threesome scenes are always welcome. Really loved the ones we've had so far.
  • The game can feel a little grindy though you've helped reduce that in the exploration part, which I appreciate.
  • What happened to the favors? I can only do the show panties ones now, all the fun ones are gone...

criv

Aug 17, 2017
So Katey also runs the lake shop. Jump from morning to afternoon via the top right corner and then head to the lake. Enter the store and there you'll get the option to: "Work" or "Shop". If you select shop, then on the "Gifts" page, you can get your daily free chocolate.
That was it! I never touched the skip button I just explored the forest and worked, so it never allowed me to enter the store.
Thanks for the help.

fence

Jul 15, 2017
\\\ Feedback ///

Hi there F95. A lot of love and effort went into this last update and I'm curious to hear your opinion on it.
Having feedback like this will greatly help me in making the game the best it can be. Thank you in advance.

-Ex
My main criticism is the gallery. It is in a sorry state right now, with many scenes only including one or two image of the original scene. Ideally, it would allow whole scenes to be replayed, but I think that including all the variations would be okay.
Additionally, I would like it if the tentacle potion scene had an option for both the girls instead of just Penelope. I assume it would be an easy implement because the assets are already in the files.
Otherwise I think it is going well, if a little unpolished.

FrenchSaboteur

Mar 2, 2021
\\\ Feedback ///

-Ex
Hi
Is the girl at spa should talk? when i move mouse on her she isn't lighted as other objects i can interact with.
Also i don't know how to unlock halloween costumes and quests, maybe i'm too dumb or it's too late.
Will there be locations in circles on the map above theater and archery?
As for content - please add costumes of bob the builder and ghostbuster. and i always wanted to see night minigame when you need to hide from counselors in bushes/behind trees aka ASSasins creed or " laugh at the postman from barnyard" type with waterbaloons and Hazel. And maybe thematic decoration sets for your room aka "Presidente office" with tropico flag or smth like that.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
What are your thoughts on the story?
So far, things are interesting: the girls have different personalities (and issues. Mostly issues. But thats what the MC is there to solve), and the mistery about the camp and the WAR is something that I ponder about while I play.

What content would you like to see more of?
More scenes is always a good thing: right now, the girls pose for El Presidente for tokens and, at some time in their personal routes, they can have a one-time sex event (barring transformation potions, which, to be honest, give me a feeling of an what-if scenario. One in which the MC kinda-sorta cucked by the "mosters". After all, the girls don´t seem to know that the "monster" is actually you, and they are pretty eager to be "violated").

Perhaps a sort of progression on the "Token for lewd photos" system? At first they are willing to pose, then be groped, then fingered, then oral, then sex?

Are there elements that you think should be more polished?
One thing I found curious was this: The girls (sans Penelope), at first, seem to HATE the idea of being confined at the camp. So much so that they are willing to let a stranger take nude photos of them, in order to get the Reform Tokens they need to get out ASAP.

However, I have seen nothing (other than the general state of disrepair) in the camp that could justify such intense dislike. In fact, to me the camp seems to be downright pleasant, instead of the correctional facility it is supposed to be.

Perhaps, if such elements are given some proeminence, it would improve player immersion. (Not to mention that, so far, the girls individual stories ends with them realizing that yes, they are here for a GOOD reason, and need help).

What direction should we take going into 2024?
Other than the points I mentioned above? No more suggestions. I am, in fact, curious to see where everything is going.

Reactions: Exiscoming

mike2910

May 8, 2020
\\\ Feedback ///

-Ex
Definitely what needs to be polished the most in the game is the gallery, it would be great if the scene with the dialogues could be reproduced and not just the art with its variants. More threesome scenes would also be nice. Overall it's a great game.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
\\\ Feedback ///

-Ex
Lewd clothing, but I guess that's expected of me, lmao.

hanswurst88

Sep 28, 2017
somebody got the latest walkthrough? i am not sure if i am finished with the current update or not :D

And please maybe add a few anal scenes :D the animations are awsome I would be upset if i would miss out on that :D

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
\\\ Feedback ///

-Ex
To the first point, I'm enjoying the story. And this last update with the astral regression was great, gave a lot of context to things. Looking forward to more.

Content I'd like to see more of - repeatable sex scenes with the girls, more scenes with Tess (You've given us an excellent goblin girl, allow us to partake with excess). Getting the other girls on board with the ongoing plot to bring them into future developments, more potions and applications of them to add variation to the repeatable sex scenes... I'd say "more monstergirls" but I think the cast is doing well, and that's fertile ground for a potential sequel. With Tess telling us about the other world, going for a visit after this game ends would be... appealing.

Regarding aspects that need work, the quest list is broken, as an example the squirrel quest only showed up after I'd cleansed the guy at the observatory. Better tracking and hints for when people are stuck would be very useful. Likewise, the gallery hints are unreliable. Only some images were able to be clicked on for a hint.

Overall, I'm happy with the direction the game is going in. I can only hope for more. Especially with Tess, and groups involving Tess. I'd like more depth added to the setting, I'm a lore-whore, faster updates (of course), oh! And outfits for the monstergirls. That'd be great.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
\\\ Feedback ///

-Ex

Better management of the time skips. If you work with a girl, make it only 1/2 the day so you can also do something else, OR give the option for working the WHOLE day and getting more accomplished. As it is, it just seems like your time spent working is less important than it could be since I can skip the morning and work in the afternoon and still get the same benefits as working the whole day. Maybe that's just me though.

Other than that, I like the story so far. It's certainly different from your average game on here.

Reactions: Exiscoming
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes