4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
For this you need a drill. After you make a hole in the shower wall, you can spy on Lola (I caught her at noon). Same thing with Veronica in the toilet. The drill is located behind the houses to the left, up from the fire.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Anyone know where the key for the chest is? Or what the password for the shop at night is? May have locked myself out of the main quest as katie is still "sick" & won't show up anymore, so i can't get candy bars.

Last edited:

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
If you've passed Kathy's line, you can't get into the shop anymore. I too, passed Cathy's before I was done with the shop and couldn't get past Scarlet's branch. It's a replay.
Anyone know where the key for the chest is? Or what the password for the shop at night is? May have locked myself out of the main quest as katie is still "sick" & won't show up anymore, so i can't get candy bars.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Right now, yes. There is a scene where the werewolf fucks Emma. When you get the timed choice to help her after she's been grabbed, you can let the timer run out and get the scene.

However, this is going to be removed in a future update.

Instead I'm going to introduce body morphing potions that allow the player to turn into the monsters and have sex with your friends that way.
Why remove content when you can add options instead?
Just sayin'. Wider nets catch more fish.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So much for letting devs do what they want.:rolleyes: What exactly is the problem with letting the mc become the werewolf?
I'm sorry ... what? From what I can tell looking at these comments, the original version MADE BY THE DEV was a werewolf that was NOT the MC taking one of the girls. Knowing this website as well as I do, I am guessing people cried, "NTR! NTR! NTR! WAAAAAAH," until the dev then felt compelled to change their own work to accommodate the crybabies who can't handle works of fiction. The whole point of MY statement was that I think it's a damn shame when artists get censored by any means, and adding an option for those who don't like it could potentially be a solution that would allow an artist to still keep their original intent present in the work for those who can handle it.

Now, if I'm mistaken, the dev just happened to change their mind about how to write the scene, with no influence at all from the tenacious anti-NTR crowd, then my apologies, but honestly I really doubt that's how this played out.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I'm sorry ... what? From what I can tell looking at these comments, the original version MADE BY THE DEV was a werewolf that was NOT the MC taking one of the girls. Knowing this website as well as I do, I am guessing people cried, "NTR! NTR! NTR! WAAAAAAH," until the dev then felt compelled to change their own work to accommodate the crybabies who can't handle works of fiction. The whole point of MY statement was that I think it's a damn shame when artists get censored by any means, and adding an option for those who don't like it could potentially be a solution that would allow an artist to still keep their original intent present in the work for those who can handle it.

Now, if I'm mistaken, the dev just happened to change their mind about how to write the scene, with no influence at all from the tenacious anti-NTR crowd, then my apologies, but honestly I really doubt that's how this played out.
There's no mention of ntr anywhere in the thread or the itch.io comments so it was either the devs decision or the supporters on patreon didn't want it.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
There's no mention of ntr anywhere in the thread or the itch.io comments so it was either the devs decision or the supporters on patreon didn't want it.
Well, since this turned into a whole mini-debate, I went to see what else I could find on the topic, and it turns out that in this case, you're right, it sounds like it was just the dev changing their mind about the scene.
Timer has been disabled on purpose. It felt too out of character for the MC to just stand by and do nothing as his friends were assaulted. Instead I introduced the transform potions so that players would still be able to see the monster-on-girl scenes.
So, that's cool. I appreciate a writer giving attention to his characters' personality and moral alignment. (y)
For the record, part of my jumping to conclusions was based on the fact that another game had almost this exact same scenario (in that case, the MC was unaware of the event, and it was played for humor as the girl thought the werewolf was the MC), and that scene did get a re-write option based on complaints. So, I assumed it was a similar situation here. But nope! Just a writer realizing a scene didn't fit a character. Well done, then.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes