4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I've been playing for around a couple of hours, I got invaded out of the blue and now I'm unable to progress further with the girls. I only managed to get some photos and that's it.

Please, don't tell me I've wasted so much time for nothing

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Can't get the game to start for some reason, it crashes right after opening it with no crash logs. Last time i played was version 0.0.0.4 and I didn't have any issues. I'm playing on windows and I downloaded it from the mixdrop mirror btw. Am I the only one having this problem?
Edit: It fixed itself after deleting the previous saved data from my ren'py folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I've been playing for around a couple of hours, I got invaded out of the blue and now I'm unable to progress further with the girls. I only managed to get some photos and that's it.

Please, don't tell me I've wasted so much time for nothing
Hi there darlic, thank you for your comment. That is a really good point and not something I considered when releasing this update. For now you can do one of three things.
  1. You can load an old save file and finish your social link with the girls before continueing the main story.
  2. You can wait till the next update
  3. You can open the developer menu and put in a quick fix.

You can open the developer menu like this:
1. Press Shift+O to open the developer menu
2. Type in:

emmaLoopActive = False
penelopeLoopActive = False
amberLoopActive = False

3. This disables the loop protection and should allow you to talk to the girls again.
The story for each girl ends when you repair the current project they're working on.

Idk if it happened to someone else but my screen is split horizontally in half once you get out of the bus and idk why
I have never had anyone report something like this before. Are your graphic drivers up to date?

Reactions: darlic

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Hi there Other, that is interesting! That is very old code. Can you tell me where you found the journal? I thought I had removed that part.
The archery range
I was clicking everywhere to find the pool girls journal. That and the key. Never found either.
I did download the new patch version. It has not happened this time(acting like I had a phone after clicking past the error). I still never found the key or journal though. I have completed the main quest line(not going to spoil it) and all but the key quests.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Exiscoming are quests that aren't fully coded marked as such?
I've got Quest 1: "Find out what happened to Hazel" and Quest 4: Booty Hunter currently active
I've visited every section of the camp I can think of, both during the day and at night. I've run my mouse cursor over anything promising to see if there's a hot spot, and so far I'm stumped.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
The archery range
I was clicking everywhere to find the pool girls journal. That and the key. Never found either.
I did download the new patch version. It has not happened this time(acting like I had a phone after clicking past the error). I still never found the key or journal though. I have completed the main quest line(not going to spoil it) and all but the key quests.
The archery range? That's crazy, I'm going to double check. I'm glad to hear it's not happened a second time though.

Exiscoming are quests that aren't fully coded marked as such?
I've got Quest 1: "Find out what happened to Hazel" and Quest 4: Booty Hunter currently active
I've visited every section of the camp I can think of, both during the day and at night. I've run my mouse cursor over anything promising to see if there's a hot spot, and so far I'm stumped.
All side quests are fully in, but are very tricky to find.
For Amber's journal, look around the camp center (only available when she asks you to find it). For the key, there's a small clue at the tutorial pop-up talking about "Invasions".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SaltTed

Mr.DeCap

Feb 4, 2022
Idk if it happened to someone else but my screen is split horizontally in half once you get out of the bus and idk why
hit Shift + G it will open a settings menu, and change the renderer to the bottom option.
it worked for me anyway, same problem.
you will have to restart game of course, there is a quit option at bottom of menu.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just after the introduction by the councilor, as soon as I unlock the journal, I open it. In the journal I can click on quests (fine), and also on profiles. when i click on profile it starts with an empty box selected and showing me hazel's profile. when i try to switch from hazel to lola it gives me this uncaught exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1246, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1246, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1413, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1831, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1834, in execute
NameError: Name 'loRe' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 143, in script call
    �K׋y��e��5F�hrAn��&v\�;z�U�d�D5nΌ2�>;�e,�ekh�Az�J��J0*�d�r;saM�߲l�2���}�
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 62, in script call
    �40���M�J2=�;����M�"����1��
  File "game/intro.rpyc", line 291, in script call
    �zW��Q˼�$�V���a�a��x���    �n���

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi there Other, that is interesting! That is very old code. Can you tell me where you found the journal? I thought I had removed that part.
load attached save. click on green notebook
journal.png
click on quests
click on profiles to get
hazel.png
click on lola to get uncaught exception

Reactions: Exiscoming

adonabe

Sep 23, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.0.4
Size 91.2 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Dunno if it's my phone or what
The port runs ok at first but after closing the game it can't be re opened only till the porters ad then closes..

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes