4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
I really liked it, Great job on the artwork, I do not however like how when i went to the stone, and found she had been corrupted, All story everywhere dies. Cant progress with the girls. you would need to restart or roll back your save.

Even if the main story is stopped, Don't stop progression with the girls. Can't wait to see more girls added to the other wrecked areas. And more events for them all. I think this has a lot of potential. Can't wait to get an update.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I really liked it, Great job on the artwork, I do not however like how when i went to the stone, and found she had been corrupted, All story everywhere dies. Cant progress with the girls. you would need to restart or roll back your save.

Even if the main story is stopped, Don't stop progression with the girls. Can't wait to see more girls added to the other wrecked areas. And more events for them all. I think this has a lot of potential. Can't wait to get an update.
The main story isn't stopped, you went back in time to your first arrival. The only thing I don't understand is why the buildings you fixed are still repaired. As much as I don't really want to have to go through fixing them again, that would make more sense.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The main story isn't stopped, you went back in time to your first arrival. The only thing I don't understand is why the buildings you fixed are still repaired. As much as I don't really want to have to go through fixing them again, that would make more sense.
When you do the event I mentioned, you cant work with the girls anymore. Hmm maybe I did something wrong? I chose to continue playing IIRC?

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
I dont know for sure, I would have to do it again to be sure. I kept getting the same WIP message telling me the main story can't advance. And couldnt do anything.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
When you do the event I mentioned, you cant work with the girls anymore. Hmm maybe I did something wrong? I chose to continue playing IIRC?
You are correct, you can't work with the girls anymore, you have to wait for the DEV to write how you get to know the girls a second time after you jumped back in time and don't actually know them anymore from their perspective.

WhateverDude

Mar 29, 2020
I have never had anyone report something like this before. Are your graphic drivers up to date?

Yes they are, I will try what Mr.DeCap suggested though
Thanks for the replies!

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
The invasion took place and he wants me to find 5 bucks. I'm caught before I can get them all and the game is starting over. I can't find the key either I looked everywhere using the camera, both in normal times and in invasion, but I still couldn't find it, is there anyone who can tell me the exact location?

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Just letting ya know, the scene with the girl being eating out by another one and you need the remote to see it, is already unlocked in the gallery at the start of the game.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Just letting ya know, the scene with the girl being eating out by another one and you need the remote to see it, is already unlocked in the gallery at the start of the game.
Thank you for reporting this. There's this weird bug where contents starts getting unlocked for people, even if they haven't done it yet. I'll definitely be looking into this.

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
You are correct, you can't work with the girls anymore, you have to wait for the DEV to write how you get to know the girls a second time after you jumped back in time and don't actually know them anymore from their perspective.
Haven't tried the new update yet, does the game warn you that progressing the main story quest will lock you out if you haven't finish the side content for that first "loop"?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Haven't tried the new update yet, does the game warn you that progressing the main story quest will lock you out if you haven't finish the side content for that first "loop"?
Right now, that is the case. The demo ends at one point. In future updates you'll be able to continue playing (and allow you to talk to your friends again).

Ah I thought so. You can download version 0.0.0.18 for free on my Patreon. It should be fixed. I've disabled exploration during invasions.

Reactions: BaasB

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Right now, that is the case. The demo ends at one point. In future updates you'll be able to continue playing (and allow you to talk to your friends again).
there was no warning about that.
I ended up stuck in the "re-introduce" stage where I can't actually do any of the side quests / relationship development with the various girls. As I missed it, because I accidentally did the main quest first.

it should have some sort of breakpoint in the main quest where we get told "don't do that until you finish the other stuff first".
Actually, are there scenes that can only be acquired in the first loop? because if so I would need to restart.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes