alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks it worked for me.

Some advice to the uninitiated:
- note that there is a space after "cd" as written in AsianWho's post
- after entering "sudo chmod +x *" (the * is part of the command btw) you are asked a password. It's your admin password.
- finally: you need to run the app from the original icon, the one before you entered the "contents" part
im so sorry for my bad english
it don't work, i think it im doing any bad
if you can write all steps i will try again
thank you

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
How do i get this to work? All i can do is click on a few girls in the morning and do nothing, talk functions and any other function doesn't work, even on evening! Also at night i can only go to the campfire however if i click on "join campfire" then I am only stuck between leaving the cabin and going to the campfire location and vice versa. Any help?

Okay scratch that, Anti-virus removed something and now it's restored I can now select the map icon and move around! But still not able to do anything and everytime I try to talk to someone the Icons disappear and so I am stuck in that location. So any help please?

Last edited:

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
How do i get this to work? All i can do is click on a few girls in the morning and do nothing, talk functions and any other function doesn't work, even on evening! Also at night i can only go to the campfire however if i click on "join campfire" then I am only stuck between leaving the cabin and going to the campfire location and vice versa. Any help?

Okay scratch that, Anti-virus removed something and now it's restored I can now select the map icon and move around! But still not able to do anything and everytime I try to talk to someone the Icons disappear and so I am stuck in that location. So any help please?
I had the same problem until I restarted the game and entered a different name.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
any one knows how to get the Night Pool event? can't seem to trigger it or can't finish francine's quest don't know which
Talk to Francine in the office. . . She asks if you can fix the lights on the pool. . . You need the screwdriver that you should have already purchased to fix the thermostat. Report back to Francine & talk. The night swim with Velma should show up now.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Where do i train my stats? i can't find it.
With the books I suggest reading at night, you don't sleep but it doesn't penalize you. That also allows you to use the other time slots to improve your relationships.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I just downloaded the game from the MEGA link in the OP. While I can launch and play the game just fine, whenever I click on one of the girls, literally nothing happens. No scenes play, no dialogue, no anything. I used the max love points redeem code, and while it did give me the options for a lot of requests none of them played either.

Is there something I need to update, or was it a very outdated version or something?

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
I just downloaded the game from the MEGA link in the OP. While I can launch and play the game just fine, whenever I click on one of the girls, literally nothing happens. No scenes play, no dialogue, no anything. I used the max love points redeem code, and while it did give me the options for a lot of requests none of them played either.

Is there something I need to update, or was it a very outdated version or something?
Common bug, if you had no intro scene I fixed it by this:
1. Start the game, save it, load and quit
2. Start the game once again as a fresh one, don't load your save
3. Don't name your character, keep it as it is, just proceed forward
At this point you should have intro scene and everything should be working just fine, if not keep repeating 1-3

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
That worked perfectly, thank you very much! :D

Pretty girls, lots of nice characters- Pity about the very uninvolved writing and static sex scenes though. Even still images can work fairly well if the writing brings across some passion, but not much here yet. Hopefully in the future.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Im going to do something, i dont think anyone else has done before. Give a theory about this game. Rather I think what the original vision and story was.

Its weird and out of place, but hear me out guys, here is what I think the original story and game play was meant to be.

I think, in the beginning the story was going to be this, Madeline was responsible for the bus carrying the male campers from their respective shows crashing, along with the male staff members of camp pinewood. As for why, im not entirely sure, perhaps she was possessed by a ghost, who knows.

But that is just the beginning, now Madeline was and possibly still is meant to be the main villain of camp pinewoods story, but here is what I think the original intend of her was, she possibly wanted the girls of the camp all to herself, either due to being possessed or another reason, but originally her arranging the crash was her way to ensure she would get what she wanted, but there is a monkey wrench in her plans.

The main character we play as, the only boy in the camp. Now going from the early version of the game, it appears that Madeline was meant to be a sort of...Wall for us, a cockblocker if you will.

Obviously we want to have sex with the girls right? Well she would be preventing that, such as, if you tried to go all the way with say Frankie or Gwen, she would pop up and cockblock you every time, which would have story significance as the main characters woe in the opening scene is that they are a virgin and as such this has impact.

Now in saying that Madeline is the peripheral wall of the game here, how was the game play supposed to work at first? Simple, Camp pinewood would be a mystery game. We would need to build up love points and affection from both the girls and Milfs of the camp to piece together whats up with Madeline and why at one point she cockblocks the main character, but doenst seem to care what the girls wear or do with each other.

As you progressed in the main story 1 of 2 things could have happend, either 1 Madeline would approach you and offer you a deal, if you stay out of her way and let her do as she pleased with the girls, she would let you do the same. If you agreed, this could have been the 'Bad' route, where you were not only allowing Madeline to do what she does to the girls, but take part in it as well and get all the sex you want till the end game. Or offering herself in exchange for you staying away from the girls, unlocking her for requests, but maybe making it more tricky to pull things off with other females in the camp.

On the flip side you could refuse, making an enemy of her, putting you on the 'Good' route where she is your enemy and you actively try to stop her. However this played out, its clear that Frankie was meant to and seemly still does play a big role, possibly being the main love interest per say, or partner, but not the only one.

Here the idea would be to gain enough influence and affection among the girls and milfs of the camp to basically overthrow Madeline and lock her in the metal cell room in the camp office. This in turn would mean that maybe Francine takes over and we get to find out why Madeline was doing what she was. And why the summer camp seems to go on for eternity, she did something.

Later girls would be added in to flesh out the story, having their own minor roles to play in either the good or bad routes, which also change weather they are happy to do what you want in the good, or a bit more reluctant, but still willing in the bad, due to you helping Madeline and knowing she would 'Punish' them if they refused you, but the bad route could result in Frankie hating you for taking part in all this and maybe lead to a bad end with her getting Madeline and you arrested, as that is seemingly planned to happen.

So what do all of you guys think?

Reactions: Skeith159

fkg1247

Jun 23, 2017
clicking doesn't work so well in this game. I have to click buttons so many times to do something

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Is it me or sex ep doesn't work? It doesn't increase no matter what I do, only cheat mode increases it.
And what do other stats do? I noticed talk increases mood and relationship (I guess?), correct me if I'm wrong, and Int is needed to fix thermostat. What about the other two stats?
Oh and I can't see requests at all. :/

Last edited:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
This game could be great but it's absolutely BEGGING for a writer, which is unfortunate because I hear the guy making it doesn't plan on expanding the dialogue/story too much since he believes it's all about the pictures. It's a shame.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This game could be great but it's absolutely BEGGING for a writer, which is unfortunate because I hear the guy making it doesn't plan on expanding the dialogue/story too much since he believes it's all about the pictures. It's a shame.
Agreed, I like a bit of story with my pictures and it pulls everything together.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes