Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks it worked for me.

Some advice to the uninitiated:
- note that there is a space after "cd" as written in AsianWho's post
- after entering "sudo chmod +x *" (the * is part of the command btw) you are asked a password. It's your admin password.
- finally: you need to run the app from the original icon, the one before you entered the "contents" part
I followed this exactly and never got it to work. In terminal it always just dumps me back to the root. I can see the path properly, but hitting enter (after inputting the sudo chmod +x *) always just dumps me out, and never asks for the admin PW...guess I have to skip this game from now on, as there is no supported Mac version...liked 0.3, but I guess that will be my last version...

ANNND - NVM. Typical issues I have unpacking 7z files on a Mac. Took it via stick to a PC and it unpacked properly so I can play on my Mac. Unpacked on the Mac didn't work...happy now!

Last edited:

kfl

Jul 6, 2017
wel i havent really beat it but spend more time then i should have

its a mostly complete save have been using it for a while only thing thats missing is a dildo animation for some girl but cant buy it somehow

Last edited:
Reactions: mastaczajnik

tlpx

Mar 3, 2017
Anyone knows what music is used in this game? I really like the soundtrack, if someone could extract them for me. I can't seem to find a way to do it.

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
since the cast of this entire game is from various cartoons...i wonder if the main character is supposed to be Jack, as in Samurai Jack. only jack that i can recall from any cartoon.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
is there any walktrghou ?? hints at least about meating the characters ?? this is my first time playing the game help ( sorry about the terible English )

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes