Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Campo [v0.3] [Norms] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [78 MB]
- - -

Mac [87 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Damn, I've been eagerly waiting to see an update for this game for quite some time. I was super excited when I finally saw it had one.

Two minutes in and I reached the end lmao.

Oh well, I guess it's good to know that it's still being worked on.
Better than seeing it gone for good

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Campo-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
There's short... and then there's this... you blink and it's over.

No, this wasn't an update. This was the Dev telling us that he doesn't know how to or want to continue this project.

Next they'll disappear, silence will ensue, then the abandoned is the only option.

This wasn't an update, this was a warning.

Peace :(

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like dev never bothered to fix any bugs, half of name tags in dialogues still wrong, few outright broken, some lines still mislabeled with wrong characters
not like it's fucking 100-hours game with dozen paths and branches, is it so hard to go through it once for bugfixing?

Reactions: Timesucker

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
There's short... and then there's this... you blink and it's over.

No, this wasn't an update. This was the Dev telling us that he doesn't know how to or want to continue this project.

Next they'll disappear, silence will ensue, then the abandoned is the only option.

This wasn't an update, this was a warning.

Peace :(
I want to be optimistic and try to believe that this time will be different but it's hard to overlook the signs of the same tale that has been played out so many times before, reality is the minority of projects gets completed and this number can get even lower if you want to filter out projects that got properly ended versus the one with a rushed end... Maybe 1 or 2 more updates before the abandoned tag for this one?

Last edited:

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
I want to be optimistic and try to believe that this time will be different, but it's hard to overlook the signs of the same tale that has been played out so many times before. The reality is that only a minority of projects get completed, and this number can get even lower if you want to filter out projects that were properly ended versus those that were rushed to completion. Maybe there should be one or two more updates before the abandoned tag for this one.
I'm new to this site and the game. I kept reading about members predicting when a game would be abandoned. I see there are many abandoned games here. Some are very good with a lot of potential. It's sad. :cry: I'm wondering what the main reason games get abandoned is.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
most common ones - devs loose passion, burnout, don't have enough attention/traction/support
after that - IRL situations, harsh critic/backlash, project takes too long, starting other projects instead, too many projects
it all varies
BG3 getting released, being done with BG3, Palworld getting relesed, being done wiht Palworld, Helldivers 2 getting release and that is how my game went into infinite haiatus
(not the dev btw, just a random dev rambling btw)

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
I went through and fixed the spelling, grammar, and lines still mislabeled with the wrong characters.
I think I got most of it. Let me know if I missed something.
Hopefully, Norms doesn't give up on the game.

Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I went through and fixed the spelling, grammar, and lines still mislabeled with the wrong characters.
I think I got most of it. Let me know if I missed something.
Hopefully, Norms doesn't give up on the game.

Danv
better drop it in Dev's , he is more active there
i posted there some more obvious mistakes, but my english too bad to go fixing grammar and spelling, so any help would be welcomed, will hope Dev actually fix all that

Reactions: Timesucker
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes