3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
clothes in this game is such a fucking joke - tits, dicks and pussies hanging out freely even at best times, why does anyone even bother wearing anything

Reactions: Nikephouros

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
You are fucking delusional.
View attachment 2786757
when that image was made it was true, windows built-in protection was terrible for many generations and although i never tried defender on windows versions before windows 10 i cant say i heard much good about it, but these days defender is at the top next to the other big names like norton, mcafee, nod32 etc. you can keep on being loud and obnoxious or you can have a quick google and you will probably find way more positive reviews from trusted sources than not

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL norton and mcafee now your just taking the piss, say whatever you want I am not going to listen, it will only be a matter of time before one of you delusional windows fanboys reports my posts anyway, assuming you haven't already.

Powerlurker44

Jun 10, 2021
Camel Havik79 while you can both have fun arguing in private, while we're all sharing this thread, can we get back to talking about this game, the quality of the renders, the potential of the setup and story, and how long it's taking to update?

Reactions: Ullubu

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
I played though what's available right now. It's a solid base for a game. I found myself very confused when playing as there's no reasoning stated why everyone is there as well as what the purpose for the camp is. Also I think some world building should be done in order to establish norms and perspective. For example, Danv stated "clothes in this game is such a fucking joke - tits, dicks and pussies hanging out freely even at best times, why does anyone even bother wearing anything", if this was intentional, what about the world inwhich this game is set allows for that, why are some characters okay with showing skin and others aren't. Why is Myra so okay with doing lewd stuff with Vjay. These points as well and the characters themselves need to be fleshed out. This leads me into another point, what is the vision of this game, is it a dating sim, a innocent protag and her journey into corruption, a story of a teacher with lewd bit sprinkled throughout? As the game start we should understand Myra and why she does what she does before introducing other character. As it stands we (as the reads) don't really know, I think that hurts the flow of the game, there's quite a few character mentions with no real indication why they matter to the player.

Reactions: GokutheG and Danv
Mar 5, 2023
Nikephouros if you had read the convo at the start you would understand that this is a school trip, the students are looked after by the three grownups. The dressing sense is lax and open. You can see the MC's daughter is friends with a nudist. Sex is easy but not free use AFAIK. This is a pretty story-light game.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
dev was active this year, posting some preview renders on discord, latest being on 31-Jan-24
doesn't look like he is good at communication, just rarely popping here and there, but it seems game still alive

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes