3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you get a virus warning, it is because you have a piece of fucking shit AV, buy a real one.

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
What a nice plot with such a hot milf. Good job dev. Never seen games with this kind of genre before. Hot milf with big breast and ass. Is there any information when will the next update release?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Windows Defender is flagging v0.2, not necessarily saying it's not a PoS but since it's built into a common modern OS that still looks like the dev screwed up somehow.
No, the dev didn't fuck up, YOU fucked up using a piece of shit AV, edge is built into MS too, as is bing, BOTH are total fucking shit, so no just because it is part of MS does NOT mean the dev fucked up.

yeahnowyou

Jun 10, 2019
No, the dev didn't fuck up, YOU fucked up using a piece of shit AV, edge is built into MS too, as is bing, BOTH are total fucking shit, so no just because it is part of MS does NOT mean the dev fucked up.
If a game gets flagged by fucking windows defender then it's the dev's fault and no amount of your whining about people noticing red flags will change that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Campo [v0.2.75] [Norms]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
You, my friend, fell victim to marketing of some companies that financially depend on your computer getting a virus so they can sell you a product. Windows Defender provides an excellent protection, anyone who is experienced in security technologies will tell you the same. Unless you have some specific needs, there is absolutely no reason to install a bloatware on your PC if you are an educated user.

Windows earns money by selling a stable and secure OS, AV companies earn money when that OS gets fucked up, think about it ;)

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
You are fucking delusional.
View attachment 2786757
Did you seriously posted a 14 years old image tagged with HaHaStop.com to prove your knowledge about the topic?
(That's the oldest usage I could find, it's probably even older)

Your stance against Windows security was correct around those times, I am speaking for 2023. If you have information to prove otherwise please share, because your ancient humor won't help your unsubstantiated claims.

Edit: 15 years old*

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i like this game but as usual it needs some animation to make it awesome for me

Reactions: Griev
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes