3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Omg, the characters look like plastic or dough dolls. I'll pass.
This is a problem with 3dcg in general. I think more developers should try going with the stylized, anime-esque cel-shaded style. Making "realistic" human characters always ends up making them look like walking corpses.

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Looking at the banner pic gave me an instant twitch.

Played it - it's sweet but short. Hope to see everyone of that lovely cast get some action, eventually...

Keep it up!

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
need some more info, is this a nudist camp game. fuck it ill try in the hope it is.
EDIT not quite nudist but they are pretty liberal with clothing.

Last edited:

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
For those who are commenting on the characters looking plastic: this is just a matter of how good you are with Daz3D. You can create really amazing lifelike characters if you know what you are doing. Or, you can make them look like rubber dolls, if you are.... Well less good

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
The bigger the tits, the more kids she can feed. Nothing wrong with that. lol

EDIT:
FUTA detected!
yeah but is it a real futa(as in has a pussy as well) or just a shemale(as in just has a dick but no female parts other then tits) by the way I call it shemale instead of trans because trans is someone that changes from one sex to another not someone that looks like a female/woman but has a dick instead of a pussy

Aug 3, 2021
I start the game and the first thing I see is a busty milf and a pregnant woman with a nice bush. You just got me right there, dev. There's something about this casual nudity that really gets me, like how she's casually right there without panties with her legs slightly open and all, and it looks like there will be tons of stuff like that in this game. And I think you should insert the urination tag here, since there's an unavoidable piss scene and not everybody is into that, and there may be I hope so. Please. more piss content in the future.

Also, please dev, this game BEGS for some lactation content. PLEASE.

Overall, way too short (I hope the next updates will be longer), but I really liked it so far. Good luck in your first game, dev, you have some interesting ideas here.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game should be called a demo or 0.1 instead of a 0.3 since its hardly any content in it so far

But funny stuff so far

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I enjoyed that little intro.

That redhead looks older, in her face, than the milfs. I found it hot. Creepy red bush, but still worked for me ;)

So far, so good!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes