Can anyone make a 3d sandbox game where everyone is a nudist in a forest landscape without any clothes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Excuse me, I need to know if anyone is interested in making a 3d sandbox game where everyone is a nudist in a forest landscape without any clothes, Where there is no snow and cold breeze and everyone just remains naked where they can swim and do stuff especially do sex, Will anyone be interested in making that and also I don't commission I just wanted to know if anyone who read this thread would be interested in making that game especially with character creation which they make naked male and female character.

Aug 20, 2018
>Give up
>Waited 35 minutes
Really?
If you're interested in that kind of game, learn Unity or something (there's courses online), either learn to draw or hire an artist and voila, you have the game you want.
Well it's not his first time he's asking for this kind of Game/Sharing his idea..
Found 2 more thread of him asking the same thing. :unsure:

Even one of 2018... dont want to be Rude but in that time from then to now.. you could have maybe done a little bit of the Game yourself.. and learned to programm a bit. :)Good luck.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
>Give up
>Waited 35 minutes
Really?
If you're interested in that kind of game, learn Unity or something (there's courses online), either learn to draw or hire an artist and voila, you have the game you want.
I wish, but I am focusing on something else right now. Plus I thought someone else might do it. But it will cost money and I don't want it as commission.

Well it's not his first time he's asking for this kind of Game/Sharing his idea..
Found 2 more thread of him asking the same thing. :unsure:

Even one of 2018... dont want to be Rude but in that time from then to now.. you could have maybe done a little bit of the Game yourself.. and learned to programm a bit. :)Good luck.
Like I said I give up and I need to know why anyone would not be interested in making that type of game without commission

• Angry
Reactions: Domiek

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
I said I give up and I need to know why anyone would not be interested in making that type of game without commission
Your asking for a random person to make a game from your 2 sentence idea (it has no story, no gameplay elements, nothing outside of naked people in a forest environment), as a sandbox game (which is one of the harder game types to create, especially solo), and you are seriously confused nobody is interested, especially doing it for free?

You want that game go make it yourself, or pay somebody to do it for you.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Your asking for a random person to make a game from your 2 sentence idea (it has no story, no gameplay elements, nothing outside of naked people in a forest environment), as a sandbox game (which is one of the harder game types to create, especially solo), and you are seriously confused nobody is interested, especially doing it for free?

You want that game go make it yourself, or pay somebody to do it for you.
Woah! You have a good point of why no one wants to make this type of game because it needs some Story and gameplay elements even though I said about the premise about naked people in a forest environment with sex elements only and that making a 3d sandbox open world game is hard.

Any suggestions on how to make anyone interested in making this game along with adding some story and gameplay elements perhaps with commission or just turn it into a 'test game' to see if anyone is interested in this premise?

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Woah! You have a good point of why no one wants to make this type of game because it needs some Story and gameplay elements even though I said about the premise about naked people in a forest environment with sex elements only and that making a 3d sandbox open world game is hard.

Any suggestions on how to make anyone interested in making this game along with adding some story and gameplay elements perhaps with commission or just turn it into a 'test game' to see if anyone is interested in this premise?
Don't take this the wrong way, but your premise is too basic....

First off like others said there is no story or gameplay involved.
It also basically seems like you want people nude in a forest having sex.....that's a very vague scenario....there is nothing about what kind of characters would be in it (humans/elves/whatev) or a reason why they're there

When itcomes to writing, there is nothing wrong with starting from an image or scenario, but you still have to build a story on it and create interesting characters.
You're asking for a little too much man....you're basically asking to take a very vague scenario and turn it into a story....

now, to be fair, as a starting point it has possibilities
for example, a classic in fiction, the characters might have been drugged and taken to this place, and they have to figure out why..... so yeah, you could start with them enjoying sex etc but eventually trying to figure out why they were taken there (is somebody observing them? Experimenting with them? Other agendas?)
from there, if you figure out of an interesting plot you can move on to make the characters and some interesting twist (VR, purgatory, etc)

anyways, some thoughts for you....but I'm already working on my own game so I won't be making another one from scratch

Edit: I'm also not very fond of the 'Always nude' part...…. I find it sexier if the characters wear clothes (tension, you want to get to remove them) and stuff like lingerie or fantasy garb can be hot too, just a thought

Reactions: RanliLabz

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
To give you perspective from a dev:
1. Most devs have more than enough to do, developing their own games, so we simply don't have the time.
2. Sandbox games are the most difficult types of games to create, the chances to mess it up is high.
3. Your idea as it stands, and at least to me, sounds really boring/it's nothing I would be interested in. As mentioned, add something interesting and some people might get interested.
4. Sandbox -> meh. There are a few people who still think sandbox is awesome, but let's be honest, most people don't want it anymore. One problem is that as a single developer, or even a small team can hardly make enough content for a sandbox game, it gets boring, grindy and repetitive really easily. There are more than enough bad examples out there.

Dec 3, 2019
I can give you a plot idea for free.

The MC is a journalist working for a local gazette, they are always in pursuit for sensation. Recently there were rumors about missing people somewhere in the virgin forests of Canada or US. So, his girlfriend, a journalist too, immideatly rushed there. Several months passed, but there were no news from her. And MC decides to go there himself.
There he meets a primal "hippie" community, living on the principle of an open polyamorous society, always stoned and always naked. According to the rules of the society, if someone wants sex, then he can approach any member of the community and have sex with him, possibly even without consent. He meets a young girl - the daughter of a local leader and begins an investigation.
In general, there you can walk between the communal house, the head’s house, the store, the lake, the cave and various other locations. But it will be forbidden to go to the swamps that are there, since they grow their weed there.
However, during the investigation, MC will understand what is hidden behind this cult - worshipping an Ancient Evil God who lives in the swamps. Young people of the community are sacrificed to him. That is why they are such free from morals, because everyone understands that they will not live long, so they try to take maximum pleasure from life. And the excrements of this God fertilize the soil in which they grow their weed that they smoke.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just to echo what other have said - if you have a game idea, you'll have to make it yourself. I wanted a game where cadets charged naked around a spaceship getting into sexual escapades - not the most common fantasy or scenario - so I learned renpy, Daz 3D and PS and made it. The chances of your particularly fantasy being the thing someone else is willing to spend years on is... unlikely. :LOL:

Added to that is the engine you want - whereas a dev can get going with a decent renpy game after a few months planning and character/set design, a 3D sandbox is probably at least a year's full time development before the first - almost empty - v0.1 comes out... and that's assuming that the dev is already an accomplished programmer. The reward for that will be lots of people shouting at you that there's no content, and you wasted their time. It will be difficult to attract patrons (many of whom will fall away given the slow nature of development). It would need a full dev team to provide regular content updates, and probably expensive licensing for the engine and assets.

If you hope to persuade someone else to make this particular game idea, I'd suggest starting out with an initial commission offer of $10,000 per month, guaranteed for a year. :LOL: That's obviously insane, so the alternatives would be to 1)make it yourself, 2)substantially scale back your ambition, 3)develop an exciting scenario that hooks a dev's attention.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
1. Most devs have more than enough to do, developing their own games, so we simply don't have the time.
And surely have already enough ideas to fill the 40 next years.

4. Sandbox -> meh. There are a few people who still think sandbox is awesome, but let's be honest, most people don't want it anymore.
I'm sure that we can be interested to sandbox games once again... if there's a story behind the sandbox.
Some game mechanism like for The DeLuca Family, replacing the free roaming part by a sandbox one. Or, what would probably be even better, the sandbox mode at the end of the story. People generally complain that the game end when it should start, while the problem of sandbox games is the lack of empathy for the characters. Put a sandboxed fuck fest at the end of the story, and both problems are solved. The game continue after the story, and the players have the feelings grown along the updates.
Don't say that it would effectively works, but it's probably the best way to make a sandbox game works nowadays.

One problem is that as a single developer, or even a small team can hardly make enough content for a sandbox game, it gets boring, grindy and repetitive really easily. There are more than enough bad examples out there.
More than this, the problem is the business model actually used by the devs. Like games relying on pure free roaming, a sandbox game is just pure boredom at early stage, because it's almost totally empty.
"This month update, you can have a hand job on the kitchen, from both the mother and sister ; you lucky guys, we spoiled you this time. Stay tuned, next month will come the so awaited boob job from the mother on the bathroom."
Such game would start to be interesting, and so to potentially pay back, after a year of release. Therefore it can only exist as side project that would stay unreleased for years. Or, like I said above, as continuation of the actual game, when you can reuse part of the CG you already have, to fill the emptiness the time to generate new content especially for the sandbox part.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
And surely have already enough ideas to fill the 40 next years.
Oooh yes xD

Or, what would probably be even better, the sandbox mode at the end of the story.... The game continue after the story
Psst :cry:

More than this, the problem is the business model actually used by the devs.
As much as I could use a bit more money now that I lost my job, that's nothing that would hold me back from creating the game I want to create. It's not like you can rely on patreon money anyway.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It make me thing about something totally different (or not)... People like Mr.Dots are accused to milk their patrons because their game continue again and again. But in fact aren't they, even more than the players themselves, stuck with it, unable to finally abandon those characters with who they lived during so many years.
It's hard for us to end some games, because of the feelings that grown during all those updates. It's surely worse for an author to say goodbye to their babies.

As much as I could use a bit more money now that I lost my job, that's nothing that would hold me back from creating the game I want to create. It's not like you can rely on patreon money anyway.
Sorry to ear that :(
This said, it wasn't a critic of the business plan itself, but more a explanation of the unsuitability of a release updates by updates for this kind of games.

Reactions: recreation

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Don't take this the wrong way, but your premise is too basic....

First off like others said there is no story or gameplay involved.
It also basically seems like you want people nude in a forest having sex.....that's a very vague scenario....there is nothing about what kind of characters would be in it (humans/elves/whatev) or a reason why they're there

When itcomes to writing, there is nothing wrong with starting from an image or scenario, but you still have to build a story on it and create interesting characters.
You're asking for a little too much man....you're basically asking to take a very vague scenario and turn it into a story....

now, to be fair, as a starting point it has possibilities
for example, a classic in fiction, the characters might have been drugged and taken to this place, and they have to figure out why..... so yeah, you could start with them enjoying sex etc but eventually trying to figure out why they were taken there (is somebody observing them? Experimenting with them? Other agendas?)
from there, if you figure out of an interesting plot you can move on to make the characters and some interesting twist (VR, purgatory, etc)

anyways, some thoughts for you....but I'm already working on my own game so I won't be making another one from scratch

Good point any plot suggestions ? By the way, I thought of two plots of the game

1) A woman was getting out of the shower naked when she accidentally enters a portal that led her to a fantasy nature world filled with naked women without any clothes, So now she has to wander this strange world find a way back to her world while doing sex battle with other naked mystical female women and try out some hot onsen bath naked, skinny dipping (including underwater), sleep naked, lesbian sex and more.

2) A nerdy female scientist was experimenting on a portal but when accidentally step into it, she landed in nature filled forest full of nude people but in the process she too is naked as the portal must have shredded her clothes leaving her naked, Then suddenly some bad people kidnap some nude women for their salved harem, The scientist run for her life until some magic object affected, and she begins to turn into a buxom naked sexy woman with clear vision and defeat the villains, Now she will try to defeat the main female villain of the game who is likely the evil naked queen while trying to decide if she must return home or not. (rushed I know but I could have made it better)

Edit: I'm also not very fond of the 'Always nude' part...…. I find it sexier if the characters wear clothes (tension, you want to get to remove them) and stuff like lingerie or fantasy garb can be hot too, just a thought
Nah dude, Nudism and naked is much sexier.

To give you perspective from a dev:
2. Sandbox games are the most difficult types of games to create, the chances to mess it up is high.
3. Your idea as it stands, and at least to me, sounds really boring/it's nothing I would be interested in. As mentioned, add something interesting and some people might get interested.
4. Sandbox -> meh. There are a few people who still think sandbox is awesome, but let's be honest, most people don't want it anymore. One problem is that as a single developer, or even a small team can hardly make enough content for a sandbox game, it gets boring, grindy and repetitive really easily. There are more than enough bad examples out there.
I guess you are right

I can give you a plot idea for free.

The MC is a journalist working for a local gazette, they are always in pursuit for sensation. Recently there were rumors about missing people somewhere in the virgin forests of Canada or US. So, his girlfriend, a journalist too, immideatly rushed there. Several months passed, but there were no news from her. And MC decides to go there himself.
There he meets a primal "hippie" community, living on the principle of an open polyamorous society, always stoned and always naked. According to the rules of the society, if someone wants sex, then he can approach any member of the community and have sex with him, possibly even without consent. He meets a young girl - the daughter of a local leader and begins an investigation.
In general, there you can walk between the communal house, the head’s house, the store, the lake, the cave and various other locations. But it will be forbidden to go to the swamps that are there, since they grow their weed there.
However, during the investigation, MC will understand what is hidden behind this cult - worshipping an Ancient Evil God who lives in the swamps. Young people of the community are sacrificed to him. That is why they are such free from morals, because everyone understands that they will not live long, so they try to take maximum pleasure from life. And the excrements of this God fertilize the soil in which they grow their weed that they smoke.

Hmm okay, But why don't you change the plot a bit make the protagonist female, have the setting be a nudist community in the forest, make it a parody of mystery game or maybe supernatural but remove the cult evil god thing. Let there be no clothes throughout the game and also have the casts be mostly female and naked you can include some male people if you like.

Just to echo what other have said - if you have a game idea, you'll have to make it yourself. I wanted a game where cadets charged naked around a spaceship getting into sexual escapades - not the most common fantasy or scenario - so I learned renpy, Daz 3D and PS and made it. The chances of your particularly fantasy being the thing someone else is willing to spend years on is... unlikely. :LOL:

Added to that is the engine you want - whereas a dev can get going with a decent renpy game after a few months planning and character/set design, a 3D sandbox is probably at least a year's full time development before the first - almost empty - v0.1 comes out... and that's assuming that the dev is already an accomplished programmer. The reward for that will be lots of people shouting at you that there's no content, and you wasted their time. It will be difficult to attract patrons (many of whom will fall away given the slow nature of development). It would need a full dev team to provide regular content updates, and probably expensive licensing for the engine and assets.

If you hope to persuade someone else to make this particular game idea, I'd suggest starting out with an initial commission offer of $10,000 per month, guaranteed for a year. :LOL: That's obviously insane, so the alternatives would be to 1)make it yourself, 2)substantially scale back your ambition, 3)develop an exciting scenario that hooks a dev's attention.

Hmm, I guess you are right at everything. By the way have you thought of adding a female protagonist in your space game?

It make me thing about something totally different (or not)... People like Mr.Dots are accused to milk their patrons because their game continue again and again. But in fact aren't they, even more than the players themselves, stuck with it, unable to finally abandon those characters with who they lived during so many years.
It's hard for us to end some games, because of the feelings that grown during all those updates. It's surely worse for an author to say goodbye to their babies.
This said, it wasn't a critic of the business plan itself, but more a explanation of the unsuitability of a release updates by updates for this kind of games.
Wow, That's sad

Sorry to ear that :(
And tough too

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hmm, I guess you are right at everything. By the way have you thought of adding a female protagonist in your space game?
I have - but alternative protagonists are enormously resource intensive. To have an alternate female MC would add at least 75% extra workload, and slow down overall development by the same amount.

Reactions: Niteowl