Can anyone make a 3d sandbox game where everyone is a nudist in a forest landscape without any clothes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
If I can gain enough support to cover the mortgage, wife let's me quit my job and then I can enjoy some moments of relaxation. I miss fishing :giggle:
I hope it will happen, you deserve it.

Reactions: Domiek

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Good games are made from passion. Don't expect someone to throw a big portion of their lives to create something exclusively for you. If you can't find a dev sharing your passion for running naked in the forest, you'll have to pay big money or learn to do so yourself.
Check the latest games, there's a game about corrupting people and getting them naked at the beach resort to do naughty things. Maybe this will scratch your itch. :)
True, Though I wish someone would be interested in making the game based on that premise (that is forest world game filled with only female nudists without any clothing) since no one tries it before plus it has no clothes

Wow, this thread... There is a super easy solution to this problem OP. You want sandbox, you want all naked girls, you want a forest, you want a character creator.

Just play AI Girl 2, problem solved.

It's sandbox with multiple girls that you make (can make em naked), you make your own character, you have base building, and the setting is an island, though the island has a forest.

No one is gonna make the game for you. At least this'll save you months of work and give you a decent jerk.
I guess I will try even though its not the same and it feels like a "do it yourself" thing without some other developers' involvement, if only a developer who makes adult games will make that game.

I feel you, this is not a viable long term plan. However, it's necessary for the time being. A one man team can't work a full time job while also developing these games and learning various software and techniques to actually improve more than just generic Daz3D renders without making sacrifices.

If I can gain enough support to cover the mortgage, wife let's me quit my job and then I can enjoy some moments of relaxation. I miss fishing :giggle:

Sadly true because you need a team to make that type of game especially with RPGM if they are good