markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
where's the 5th coin?
5 coins
1) Easily findable around the school
2) Easily findable around the school
3) Easily findable around the school
4) Hidden in the dark storage room in the gym. If you're having trouble finding it, open up the save menu while in the room, now the lights are on, easy to see it.
5) Go to the roof (3rd floor right side staircase), guy there mentions wanting to clean up the area and maybe talking to the principal to do it. Talk to the principal yourself, he'll clean up. There is a vending machine there. Get a condom from it. Go to 2nd floor men's bathroom, give it to the 2 boys in the stall fucking. They give you the coin.

5 coin kid gives you a rusty key which unlocks the 3rd floor men's bathroom for an enema scene. Roof kid unlocks a standing doggy sex scene.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
"find where the next h-scene is, the game"

that's basically how I will describe this game. there's no story other than an introvert wanting to be a social butterfly and ends up being plowed by multiple Chads and Tyrones.

her reward is basically the boys acting pathetic when they get sex with her. she gets high over that, and maybe the sex itself.

not recommended. either find the cg rip somewhere or cheat to get 100% save.
Quality of the plot aside, ''find where the next h-scene is, the game'', is how I prefer my Rpgm games.
Nice and docile without grindfests nor boring turn based combat.

Now one could argue that at that point they might aswell had gone with a Visual Novel format, but I could counter-argue that and say Rpgm is easier to learn than Ren'py.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist should be played in every movie theater in land until all gen z get out their shell. I can't imagine world without sex and dirty images it like failing understand what heck is masturbate for?

IN my world they removed and scrubbed world of XXX stores...so you have find them places without gps. I have no idea why anti-sex movement is so strong where I live.

Reactions: Reinu

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist should be played in every movie theater in land until all gen z get out their shell. I can't imagine world without sex and dirty images it like failing understand what heck is masturbate for?

IN my world they removed and scrubbed world of XXX stores...so you have find them places without gps. I have no idea why anti-sex movement is so strong where I live.
australia perhaps? that's a fictional nation just so you know. and its more of a prison colony.

• Haha
Reactions: MirrororriM
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes