• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None Can someone help translate this game. ダンジョン&ダークネス 大穴と自由の街エルバーン (Dungeon & Darkness Elburn, the City of Great Holes and Freedom)

Loztos

Mar 6, 2023
By texture you mean the fonts/menus and stuff?
I tried placing it overriding the stuff im www/img but couldnt get it to work. I think I have to ditch the MTL translation that a guy here sent
I think he didn't load the correct files. I followed his advice, decripted the files, modified the png and encryped them back. They are just for the navigation menu.

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
I think he didn't load the correct files. I followed his advice, decripted the files, modified the png and encryped them back. They are just for the navigation menu.
How do you use those files exactly? I also ran into the issue of my menu's are all in japanese so I don't know what options to pick.

rise9

Jul 19, 2018
Just want to share MTL that i did for first time, I tried play for a bit not too far though, didn't meet any error.
Extract the file to /www/ and replace all data.
Note : Backup the folder before replacing it. This translation only machine-translation with a few edit at least I can understand.
P.S note : English aren't my native language sorry for bad/wrong translation.

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
Just want to share MTL that i did for first time, I tried play for a bit not too far though, didn't meet any error.
Note : Backup the folder before replacing it. This translation only machine-translation with a few edit at least I can understand.
thanks

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
1680997137682.png
There was an update 2 weeks or so ago
Is this the MTL for that update or older?