Can you give me some character feedback?

May 12, 2023
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day! ^.^
I am interested in making a Horror Incest Visual Novel and this is my design for the Mommy Character. I would love some feedback on the design! Or your initial impression!

>///< Please be gentle, I don't really share my art that much so it's kind of embarrassing. Thank you!

mommy.jpg

May 12, 2023
I don't think I'm the right person for this question, I'm not really into big breasts. :whistle:

But for a better impression (because of the proportion ratio) I would need to see more of the torso.
at least you can tell that they're breasts lol so that's a win!
^^;; I haven't really drawn the torso yet

May 12, 2023
1-They are affected by gravity, that's already better than your average gravity defying boobs.
2-They are asymetrical, what also makes them look more realistic.

Great boobs, would milk.
Thank you so much for the feed back! If possible, do you think the sweat takes away or adds to her personality?

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Can't see where is the horror part is(hopefully not between her legs), but the goth mommy parts is there for sure, not scarousing but just nice and sexy, i like her attire too.
Boobs could be bigger, but that's just me.

Reactions: LovePlayFantasy
May 12, 2023
Can't see where is the horror part is(hopefully not between her legs), but the goth mommy parts is there for sure, not scarousing but just nice and sexy, i like her attire too.
Boobs could be bigger, but that's just me.
Oh noo, nothing like that , well, actually,maybe!

the horror is that in the middle of sex she starts turning into a monster abomination

----
I really appreciate your feedback! Do you think the milk on the boobies is too much btw?

Reactions: bethrezen0

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day! ^.^
I am interested in making a Horror Incest Visual Novel and this is my design for the Mommy Character. I would love some feedback on the design! Or your initial impression!

>///< Please be gentle, I don't really share my art that much so it's kind of embarrassing. Thank you!

View attachment 2670507
I'm not into boobs that big, but I'm sure plenty of people will be. I also like her facial expression, especially the fangs. She gives me Lady Dimitrescu vibes, but is she a vampire or a nun?

Reactions: LovePlayFantasy

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Oh noo, nothing like that , well, actually,maybe!

the horror is that in the middle of sex she starts turning into a monster abomination

----
I really appreciate your feedback! Do you think the milk on the boobies is too much btw?
Wow, that is actually a very cool concept. Hope she even when transformed would still retain the sexy, suggestive aspects.
As for the milk, i don't have the kink for and neither it is a turn-off for me. But in my opinion it's not too much at all.