Can you give me some character feedback?

May 12, 2023
PRO
- Art is great.
- Breasts are great.
- Milk from breasts is great.
- That cross breast-necklace style jewelry is totally hot, good job.

CON
- She looks too young to be a mom IMO. She should be around 34'ish give or take some years, unless of course you're making a game where the MC is "totally 18, just short for his age". I tried imagining her fully clothed, but her face still looks too young to be a mom. I don't get mom vibes from her.
Thanks for the feed back! I'll try and see how i can make her more mommy - like ^^;;
(glad you liked the milk, I wasn't sure about it)

May 12, 2023
My first impression is that she is going to be a handfull.
Based on the looks:
She will need regular retraining to keep her from harming other harem members.
Being a vampire will make feeding difficult tho on the upside it will give access to imortality as a reward for loyal bitches.
She look old enough to be a mommy so you got that right.
A solid 8 out of 10.
Thank you so much! She's definitely a handful ^^ ( i also like the idea of her being too dangerous to be housed with other harem members lol, kinda hot )

Oct 14, 2022
Can you guys carefully analyze the art in the OP, and explain what aspects of it make the character appear mother-like? What mom qualities does the art portray?
1: Skin.
It is hard to explain but the younger the skin the more smooth it is.
This skin isnt smooth.
She looks like early 30 too me.
2: Big tits that are shaggy.
A common "cheat" in animation is that older woman have bigger tits(Yes i am aware it doesnt work like that in real life)
They also look worn.
Having the nipple's hang sideways and produce milk reforces the idea that she has been around for a while.
3: the nose on the face, the think eyebrows, the less gleaming hair.
Age wears on people.
Execpt for asians for some reason.
They dont seem to age until 60.
So a milf will still have some wear and tear.
4: The clothing.
She is wearing something young people woudnt be caught dead wearing.
It is too old fashion.

Reactions: hakarlman

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Vampire Nun. If set in present day, going by her attire she's like 150, so the "mommy" aspect is a bit blurred. She could be a mommy or it could be 100% glamour to attract victims. It's a game, so I'd still stick dick into, heedless of danger lol. Either she's mentally stuck in that era which is a bit crazy, or she's a bit fashion obsessed, the common denominator here is a "bit crazy". Overall good for the scary sexy look, some vaguely creepy features (tongue, neck, smile, head tilt).

Milk defies physics though (it has pretty much the same surface tension as water or sweat, which means larger droplet size). The part where the bonnet touches hair on the left lacks depth a bit.

Personal preference, I don't like anime nose stylistic and missing right eye (unless it's really not there, then cool, scary).

Last edited:
Reactions: LovePlayFantasy

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
>///< Please be gentle, I don't really share my art that much so it's kind of embarrassing. Thank you!
This is so familiar. I've been working on a game for some months alone, and uploading a demo was horrifying. Immediately the whole project seems to be terrible, when someone else could see it.

Reactions: LovePlayFantasy

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
right?! All that hard work and people not even liking it is my nightmare
Absolutely. My nightmare is finding out after the release that some part of the project turns out to be extra cringy for the public and I never thought of it that way while creating it. But I think some people will think of it that way anyway, no matter what you create. This is probably the hardest part of being an artist - to create something, knowing that some people will hate you anyway, while still making it interesting to other people.
I think the key point here is knowing what your target audience would actually like, not the other guys. That's why I'm now trying to find some people that share my view on what a good game experience is, and to find out their opinions. So that I will know that if somebody hates my game, I do it not for them but for some people who will enjoy it.

May 12, 2023
Absolutely. My nightmare is finding out after the release that some part of the project turns out to be extra cringy for the public and I never thought of it that way while creating it. But I think some people will think of it that way anyway, no matter what you create. This is probably the hardest part of being an artist - to create something, knowing that some people will hate you anyway, while still making it interesting to other people.
I think the key point here is knowing what your target audience would actually like, not the other guys. That's why I'm now trying to find some people that share my view on what a good game experience is, and to find out their opinions. So that I will know that if somebody hates my game, I do it not for them but for some people who will enjoy it.
Good luck on your game! Luckily most people on here have been super nice and extremely helpful. This community is super supportive!

Reactions: Max Craving