Can you give me some character feedback?

May 12, 2023
I'm not into boobs that big, but I'm sure plenty of people will be. I also like her facial expression, especially the fangs. She gives me Lady Dimitrescu vibes, but is she a vampire or a nun?
Her son (the MC) and her had a forbidden relationship, and she sent her daughter away to join the church and become a priestess so her and the MC can continue their sinful love. But one day she passes away to a mysterious circumstance. The MC takes care of her grave. The sister takes care of him (since the MC lives in the grave yard), but after years of tending to his mother's corpse he decides he wants his sister to be his new mother.
The mother in complete jealous becomes an evil entity called the Maternal Wraith and haunts the MC.
So the MC has to decide between staying with his Milf Mommy or Seducing his sister.

-----
TLDR; She's an evil ghost

May 12, 2023
well, since she's a ghost... you can advertise your game idea in my monster girl thread if you want!
Oh cool! I'll look their your post history to find the thread :eek:
I won't advertise it yet, because I'm still writing the outline, writing is so hard omg...but I'm doing my best.
Thanks for the invite! ^^;;

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Her son (the MC) and her had a forbidden relationship, and she sent her daughter away to join the church and become a priestess so her and the MC can continue their sinful love. But one day she passes away to a mysterious circumstance. The MC takes care of her grave. The sister takes care of him (since the MC lives in the grave yard), but after years of tending to his mother's corpse he decides he wants his sister to be his new mother.
The mother in complete jealous becomes an evil entity called the Maternal Wraith and haunts the MC.
So the MC has to decide between staying with his Milf Mommy or Seducing his sister.

-----
TLDR; She's an evil ghost
nice story. I will do a Freudian review. game or animation?

Reactions: LovePlayFantasy
May 12, 2023
If you have a discord group, share it in your signature. I will play when the game is out. it got my attention. Will there be femdom content? most of the site are femdom fans. so it increases the interest in the game.
Omg you're making me blush. Um, I don't have a discord umm... All I got is this picture and a couple paragraphs of a story idea
But this makes me so happy that you're interested! It definitely is igniting a flame of motivation under me!

I think I'll make a discord when ever I make a prototype which may be a while.

But would you be okay with being friends on this website, so I can update you whenever I make progress?

Ive been working on a script for a while but I just can't get it right and I really want to be the best it can be.

Like I'm so flustered!! Omg >////<

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Omg you're making me blush. Um, I don't have a discord umm... All I got is this picture and a couple paragraphs of a story idea
But this makes me so happy that you're interested! It definitely is igniting a flame of motivation under me!
youre welcome
But would you be okay with being friends on this website, so I can update you whenever I make progress?
You can also send a question, comment and advice message. I don't understand how to make games, but because I play games, I can interpret games.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
PRO
- Art is great.
- Breasts are great.
- Milk from breasts is great.
- That cross breast-necklace style jewelry is totally hot, good job.

CON
- She looks too young to be a mom IMO. She should be around 34'ish give or take some years, unless of course you're making a game where the MC is "totally 18, just short for his age". I tried imagining her fully clothed, but her face still looks too young to be a mom. I don't get mom vibes from her.

Reactions: LovePlayFantasy
Oct 14, 2022
My first impression is that she is going to be a handfull.
Based on the looks:
She will need regular retraining to keep her from harming other harem members.
Being a vampire will make feeding difficult tho on the upside it will give access to imortality as a reward for loyal bitches.
She look old enough to be a mommy so you got that right.
A solid 8 out of 10.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can you guys carefully analyze the art in the OP, and explain what aspects of it make the character appear mother-like? What mom qualities does the art portray?