Seeking Can you guys recommend some games with shemale/futa characters ?

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
I am looking for games that the male protagonist is able to develop a relationship with a shemale character.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
You can in Sissy Maker.

One of the large number of girls in My New Life is Chloe and you can do some quests that involve her.

You can with the barmaid in Hard Times in Hornstown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you prefer a more passive role there's futadom world - binding sim. I think that has relationship aspects to it.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Seconded.

Imo Apartment #69 is another promising 3D game. There is a non-binary character in Love and Submission too (but I've lost all my hopes to see the game updated).
2D games I have enjoyed (for different reasons): Otomaid @ Cafe (traps), Roundscape Adorevia (one main character has tits+cock; some minor characters are non-binary), Lilith's Throne (futa, I don't remember what else. You can change the gender of the NPCs though), HHS+ (traps) and Starless (futa). Last but not least, .
More stuff tagged as trap/futa is here; another good source is .

dustinhoffman

Feb 23, 2019
Seconded.

Imo Apartment #69 is another promising 3D game. There is a non-binary character in Love and Submission too (but I've lost all my hopes to see the game updated).
2D games I have enjoyed (for different reasons): Otomaid @ Cafe (traps), Roundscape Adorevia (one main character has tits+cock; some minor characters are non-binary), Lilith's Throne (futa, I don't remember what else. You can change the gender of the NPCs though), HHS+ (traps) and Starless (futa). Last but not least, .
More stuff tagged as trap/futa is here; another good source is .