Seeking Can you list games that have the best animations & story?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which games have that best and smoothest animations/story?
For animation , and also if you like anime and . For story even though it's reasonably new. (unless my Bella obsession is out of control), and .

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
For animation , and also if you like anime and . For story even though it's reasonably new. (unless my Bella obsession is out of control), and .

Thank you! really appreciate it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Can't really say that these games are having both criteria for u since we might have a different preferences, but I might as well add more titles from my fave list which didn't mentioned by TheBlueKnight above :
Honey Select : Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, The Inn, Depravity
Daz3D : Betrayed, High-Rise Climb
Koikatu : Harem High School, HS Tutor

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
For story

Ethan's Legacy (its abandoned but has plenty of content)
Where it all began (only 0.2 so far but can become a classic if it stays on the same path)

Reactions: SSJGOD

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Which games have that best and smoothest animations/story?
Besides what the others wrote I´d recommend No more Secrets. From every games I´ve played from this site it has the best story and most realistic characters. But I´m not gonna lie it´s achilles heel is that it doesn´t have many sex scenes in it yet. ( It is maybe 50% finished only)

Reactions: SSJGOD

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

The Deluca Family and Life with Mary are wonderful. Thank you all for the recommendations. I am checking out all

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Kaidu-kun

May 18, 2018
Based on games I've played and enjoyed

Story: Rocking Robin , Deliverance (SHARE(Avoidable) Romance(Sweet / kinky) , Acting Lessons (Warning: Depression Ahead) , Being a DIK , College Kings(FUCK YOU CHARLI!!), (any game) , Oath of Loyalty , The DeLuca Family , Love of Magic , Estate : Dominate (FD\MD) , Where It All Began (NTR(Avoidable) , Vis , Lancaster Boarding House , Alison Fall of the Apple , Life with Mary , Retrieving The Past , Triangle (FFM) , Sinful Delicacies , Alexandra , No More Money , Sunshine Love , Become a Rock Star , Where the Heart Is (Hot af scenes) , Price of Power (Slow burn)
What a Legend! (Point & Click, Amazing Art) , WVM (
Traps(Avoidable)) , Ravager , The Fate of Irnia , Summer's Gone (My favorite one)

Last edited:

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019

Story: Rocking Robin , Deliverance (SHARE(Avoidable) Romance(Sweet but kinky) , Acting Lessons , Being a DIK , College Kings , (any game) , Oath of Loyalty , The DeLuca Family , Love of Magic , Estate : Dominate (FD\MD) , Where It All Began (NTR(Avoidable) , Vis , Lancaster Boarding House , Alison Fall of the Apple , Life with Mary , Retrieving The Past , Triangle (FFM) , Sinful Delicacies , Alexandra
You throw Acting Lessons in that list without a thorough disclaimer for lifetime emotional damage? How bold.

Mar 31, 2020

Story: Rocking Robin , Deliverance (SHARE(Avoidable) Romance(Sweet but kinky) , Acting Lessons (Warning: Depression Ahead) , Being a DIK , College Kings , (any game) , Oath of Loyalty , The DeLuca Family , Love of Magic , Estate : Dominate (FD\MD) , Where It All Began (NTR(Avoidable) , Vis , Lancaster Boarding House , Alison Fall of the Apple , Life with Mary , Retrieving The Past , Triangle (FFM) , Sinful Delicacies , Alexandra
aye, the link of Alexandra leads to sinful delicacies instead.

Reactions: BOSSMMANN21

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
guys for me best game is fashion business by decent monkey my 1st game i try and also my best
after that summers gone
free pass
College_Kings
AOA academy
deluca family
univercity problems
Heart_problems
Adventurous_Couple_Revamped
amnesia
being a DIK
bright lord
BuriedDesires-0.2.5
COME INSIDE 0.2.1 love game
Freeloading_Family-v.0.30
fetish locator
Halfway_House-EP8
hill side v09
this all is best story and animated games ty...

Reactions: FruitC