Others Completed Can you make mom pregnant? [Final] [Sistny&Anasis]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
because of the game ?
I am guessing so, because after I have installed it and extracted the exe I couldn't delete it while other files was able to be deleted, then I couldn't install any antivirus/antimalware like malwarebytes because it was getting interrupted and causing my system to shutdown instantly. I had a system restore point and tried to go back there but I guess system files was so corrupted so it just wasn't successful either. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this caused it.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I download the damn thing as a joke, can't even open it and now it requires administrator privilege to remove.
What a load of shit.

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
You can easily find a legit' download of this on the other usual places.

I've completed the game which continues to the free-play area, and the game has a password function and DLsite mentions a skip function. Does anybody know the password or how to access it, and does anybody know if there actually is a skip function? Not replaying this "game" just to see the scenes again after I've already cleared the game.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Well, in some of this guys other games, it's "bonus".. give it a try?
Doesn't work. For example the password for the sequel to this game is 'mnsb2' and yes I've tried mnsb1. Their other games have all sorts of whack passwords.

m_hard

Sep 30, 2018
You can easily find a legit' download of this on the other usual places.

I've completed the game which continues to the free-play area, and the game has a password function and DLsite mentions a skip function. Does anybody know the password or how to access it, and does anybody know if there actually is a skip function? Not replaying this "game" just to see the scenes again after I've already cleared the game.
I'm new to these kinds of games and was wondering what are those other sites like this I could look at? Thank you.

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

m_hard

Sep 30, 2018
Is this download safe? I played this game a few months ago then I tried to play it again and the same file triggered my virus protection and I deleted it.

Reactions: isher1998
Apr 11, 2020
DL from somewhere else for safety

otherwise a GREAT game,
the gameplay was one-handed control friendly (if anyone is wondering)
and it's only i think...5 levels each around 30secs each level
yeah it was short
yeah you CAN'T move the mouse off the game and Volume is WAY too loud, hmm seems like they did that on purpose....

Anyways...
i came for the gameplay but stayed for the story
(there is no story)

Reactions: razor35

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can you make mom pregnant? Maybe. SHould you make mom pregnant? Not in real life, you wanker. But hey! this is just a game so, go ham bro!

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
What's the password? And what does it unlock?
mnsb, it's in the ReadMe.txt, you input it by choosing the option from te File Menu with the (W) after it (i.e.- ALT+F followed by W on your keyboard will also let you access it), and all it does is it lets you view the game's animation loops without having to clear the game.
Hmm, odd, could have sworn a sequel for this game was on this forum at one point.
The sequel is on the forums right here, bundled together in a collection with this game and Molesting Mother, which also has its own thread.

Reactions: Faloperito

lithingwolf

Jun 1, 2021
Everyone, please think twice before extracting the game it seems that is not safe.

1667598449558.png

Last edited:

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Everyone, please think twice before extracting the game it seems that is not safe.

View attachment 2147500
the main page tells you that it'll return a false positve, though if you don't want to take the risk just delete the game. false positves like this aren't uncommon with pirated games, especially if the game comes with a crack (or is already cracked) that needs to be installed to get the game working. with this said if you don't want to take the risk I still agree with not downloading it, especially since it's not just one type of trojan that was detected, (Also going to try the virustotal for myself, and will leave an edit)

edit: tried both links and this is what I got, that said don't download it as there is definitely someting wrong with with game

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes