Ren'Py Canceled lesson [v0.5] [AlexDeSex]

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And just why do I get this response from you. If I want to continue this game, I would like that it not be terminated. Is that such a bad thing?

And you throw a personal insult at me. Nice!
Bro, you're taking it too seriously. I was totally agreeing with you. We're both assholes and we know it. We say things rough as fuck and people get pissed at us.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
To be honest, I just played this and had the intention to comment on the fact that it's probably the quickest introduction to "forbidden" sex I've seen in any game I've played that doesn't feature an already established couple.

That being said, this forum has thousands of different games, each with their own approach at sex, but a ton of them will take you on some kind of journey to give each relationship a somewhat plausible foundation. This is clearly not the case here. This is for the player who wants to see incestual sex between two consenting teens (and thin, pointy tongues) as quickly as possible. Do you want a reason? Hormones, most likely. Loads of them. I don't know about you but many years ago, when I was in high school, some days I was so fucking horny I literally couldn't think straight. In those days, I would've fucked ANYTHING given the chance and if I'd had a hot sister at my door asking to suck my dick, I would've done it and then, maybe, regretted it post-nut.

So, between this and the classic story where a widow/divorced mother feels lonely and starts talking about her handsome son and how much he's grown in the past few years, I'd say this is way more realistic.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In those days, I would've fucked ANYTHING given the chance and if I'd had a hot sister at my door asking to suck my dick, I would've done it and then, maybe, regretted it post-nut.
Let's be real here. Even if she was ugly as sin, as horny as people get sometimes, it wouldn't have mattered. :ROFLMAO:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First try for a 1st time writer who's first language isn't english. It was short... and we lost the english teacher due to a fall.. BUT I can say to this DEV.. You have your foot in the door.. Keep on plugging away.. I've seen many with much less talent.

Good luck!

Reactions: ozpush

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
It's almost as if you can have multiple iterations of a game made BEFORE you release any publicly. Almost.
Almost. Like I was almost famous that one time. Especially at band camp. Fun times.