Party_Spock

Nov 30, 2020
When is a cheat menu be added or something similar to skip the grind. Clicking the same buttons to see the same scenes 500 times is not fun.
Asking for a cheat menu before general content is kinda silly. I can't think of many games that have a cheat menu at all, let alone before they are fully completed

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
hello
i reach state as in picture... is that the end or can i increase beauty and fame and lower dignity

Un.png

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Couldnt find new owner content. same old office wtf visit and house scenes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Where can j download the latest version of the game for free?
?? Here. he uploads the latest versions himself here. If you want what little paltry patreon content there is in the game, youd have to pay for it. Cause he owns the thread and he uploads the game here himself lol.

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
does the game have any new transformations? or does author plan to change the 1 plastic surgery into more versions of character to progress it? woudl be nice some choices .)

genesis

May 19, 2017
I can't control this thread anymore (moderators use my nick and modify the content) so if I offended anyone or there are any bugs in the game please remember it wasn't me.
I always tried to make something special (games, mods, comics) for free, it was fun.
Kind regards
Root
does that mean than now the only way to be able to continue to play is to go through your patreon?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
does that mean than now the only way to be able to continue to play is to go through your patreon?
Unfortunately :cautious: Lots of toxic haters here (look at this thread and reviews) they even tried to remove my game from tfgames.site, here they shared all my content. Who am I here? I'm not needed here and therefore it makes no sense to try to change it.

Reactions: Hunter69

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately :cautious: Lots of toxic haters here (look at this thread and reviews) they even tried to remove my game from tfgames.site, here they shared all my content. Who am I here? I'm not needed here and therefore it makes no sense to try to change it.
Most of those reviews are correct IMO, both your games have become frustrating grind/clickfests.

Both start out OK with events happening in parallel but then after +-30min of playing events become sequential and long drawn out and start to take 20-40-60 in-game days before progressing.
I remember in your other game the stripper training was only possible 3 evenings in the weekend so it would take 4 in-game weeks to reach 100%. That's a lot of clicks just to draw out your game. Especially since you can't easily skip a day. No you need to 5-10 clicks to skip a day with already seen content.

One other example: having to click first the bathroom and then make-up buttons both each day and 2-3x a back button is frustrating and annoying, and you implemented that in both your games. Other games let you set a morning routine and doing this would save your players 7-8 clicks per in-game day.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Most of those reviews are correct IMO, both your games have become frustrating grind/clickfests.

Both start out OK with events happening in parallel but then after +-30min of playing events become sequential and long drawn out and start to take 20-40-60 in-game days before progressing.
I remember in your other game the stripper training was only possible 3 evenings in the weekend so it would take 4 in-game weeks to reach 100%. That's a lot of clicks just to draw out your game. Especially since you can't easily skip a day. No you need to 5-10 clicks to skip a day with already seen content.

One other example: having to click first the bathroom and then make-up buttons both each day and 2-3x a back button is frustrating and annoying, and you implemented that in both your games. Other games let you set a morning routine and doing this would save your players 7-8 clicks per in-game day.
Thanks for this post, it only proves that I am right and there are people with some position who sabotage my projects.
I'm giving up. I hope you are happy :whistle:

1.80 star(s) 24 Votes