JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Definitely (y)
It has potential. If you do intend to continue developing it as it appears you will I would suggest you end each update with "To Be Continued" rather than "The End" as you ended this update. It's rather misleading.

Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
It has potential. If you do intend to continue developing it as it appears you will I would suggest you end each update with "To Be Continued" rather than "The End" as you ended this update. It's rather misleading.
you're right, it's a good idea (y)

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
So your boyfriend breaks up with you cause you wont have sex then 1st thing you do is blow your landlord, yes great game if you like no logic or int at all, just hey I am now a whore

Reactions: Arkady and anime66

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i see female protagonist and lesbian tag, but no hint if there is a pure lesbian route (planned) or if i should skip the download

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm...i see female protagonist and lesbian tag, but no hint if there is a pure lesbian route (planned) or if i should skip the download
One of the first things the character does is blow someone so pure lesbian, no.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Wait, Crucial Investigation was mostly dead ends and failed plot lines so we are supposed to expect more from this?

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Honestly the writing's kinda terrible and there's barely any of it for a mostly text-based game but give it a year or so and this could be a pretty decent game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
1.80 star(s) 24 Votes