88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
redenrs in 3d graphic are just for comic? Such a shame ther we gonna see only multily character for eache every female character MC included. It's truly unpleasant expearnces. Why don't you reaplace all character with 3d renders? it could be good and pleasant but ther he told us the eneever been change in game? only comics? Suche a west a good renders. I confusing that ther we need 100 female protagonist from real life and the same for the each other characters in this game? Really it unpleasant, confusing. :cry:o_O:cry:

Last edited:

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Im stuck on level 16 bimbo, and i grinded twice from the beginning. Day like 168+. Not in the mood for the 3rd try. Something is broken there m8.

Reactions: Fish_lip

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game lack content, consistency, direction and fapability T_T

btw for a game without gay content ... god just look at the female to dick screen time ratio of this game T_T and those fake subliminal message wasn't it possible to show them once then just say they where shown to her ? story could be ok-ish but for a hell grind game the story pace is actualy extremely fast and completely anecdotic

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
game lack content, consistency, direction and fapability T_T

btw for a game without gay content ... god just look at the female to dick screen time ratio of this game T_T and those fake subliminal message wasn't it possible to show them once then just say they where shown to her ? story could be ok-ish but for a hell grind game the story pace is actualy extremely fast and completely anecdotic
there no male on male content in this game :rolleyes: . It's female protagonist. Not some kind sissification game with male protagonist. :rolleyes:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
there no male on male content in this game :rolleyes: . It's female protagonist. Not some kind sissification game with male protagonist. :rolleyes:
i literaly said that the game did not have gay content, just that dick by hundreds have more screen time than female in the game, sorry if screen time ratio of dick for female isn't clear, i wanted to say i've seen dick more often and for longer time than female in this game which is hilarious with a female protagonist ><

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i literaly said that the game did not have gay content, just that dick by hundreds have more screen time than female in the game, sorry if screen time ratio of dick for female isn't clear, i wanted to say i've seen dick more often and for longer time than female in this game which is hilarious with a female protagonist ><
there is still lesbian content. No gay content into it. Di you had see some male fuck each other like bunny? Come oneIf you wanna such game ther planty of games here. It's female portagonist not male protagonist game. I feel like that you gonna another time that. The lot of lesbian and straight. But no gay content M/M. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Please look on another game if you want play Male on male kind of game.:giggle::giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
there is still lesbian content. No gay content into it. Di you had see some male fuck each other like bunny? Come oneIf you wanna such game ther planty of games here. It's female portagonist not male protagonist game. I feel like that you gonna another time that. The lot of lesbian and straight. But no gay content M/M. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Please look on another game if you want play Male on male kind of game.:giggle::giggle:
i literaly just said that i literaly said that there was no gay content (gay content tag exclude lesbian so yes i said there was no male on male) i said that the screen time of female was lower than the screen time of dicks and the ratio is atrocious, hundreds of cock for a bit of female skin, it's realy a turn off for me so no i'm not looking for gay content i'm just ranting about the lack of female screen time in a female protag game ^^

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Not sure what you are getting at. When I play as a female protag, I expect her to be straight, as the majority of women are. I always love the corruption elements though when she starts leaning towards liking women as well. I fantasize about dick and I would expect my female MC to also do the same.

1.80 star(s) 24 Votes