Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i literaly said that the game did not have gay content, just that dick by hundreds have more screen time than female in the game, sorry if screen time ratio of dick for female isn't clear, i wanted to say i've seen dick more often and for longer time than female in this game which is hilarious with a female protagonist ><
Yes, a game about female protagonist turning into a slut is going to have more dicks than girls. That's literally what you should expect.

Reactions: root

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Yes, a game about female protagonist turning into a slut is going to have more dicks than girls. That's literally what you should expect.
nope she could be a magician and make them disapear inside her ^^ but the gif choice isn't made with either consistency or fapability in mind and i'm ranting about it ><
btw it's one of the many flaws of the game, you're aslo going to tell that the brutal repetitiveness of those gif isn't the game being a hell grind but a metaphore for the brainwashing ?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
nope she could be a magician and make them disapear inside her
Saw a movie about that once.

^^ but the gif choice isn't made with either consistency or fapability in mind and i'm ranting about it ><
No, that's not what you were saying. You seemed unhappy that a game about a female protagonist being turned into a slut experienced more dicks than there are girls, which is a mathematical certainty. That's what you should expect in this type of game. You will never avoid that by clicking on female protagonist games about turning into a promiscuous slut. 'This game is not catering to my specific, personal sexual roadmap' is a waste of a complaint. Some people are into that, and games with this type of content is for them.

btw it's one of the many flaws of the game, you're aslo going to tell that the brutal repetitiveness of those gif isn't the game being a hell grind but a metaphore for the brainwashing ?
You probably should stick to this.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Saw a movie about that once.

No, that's not what you were saying. You seemed unhappy that a game about a female protagonist being turned into a slut experienced more dicks than there are girls, which is a mathematical certainty. That's what you should expect in this type of game. You will never avoid that by clicking on female protagonist games about turning into a promiscuous slut. 'This game is not catering to my specific, personal sexual roadmap' is a waste of a complaint. Some people are into that, and games with this type of content is for them.

You probably should stick to this.
i think you should read my first comment on the subject, i was making a joke rant (more rant than joke to be honest) that for a game without gay content there was more screen time for dicks than female, and the the screen apearance of dick was superior in ratio than even the protagonist ^^

i don't mind the puritan catholic girl brainwashed into a cocksleave, or being part of a few gang bang, i don't even have problem with the ocasional bukake in her life, for there to be some lesbian scene is a clear bonus for my taste but i have no problem with it being a minority, my problem is realy about the fact that due to the hell grind and repetitiveness of the game, you have dicks all over your screen all the time and it's a turn off to me, for the same reason the kubrik style brainwashing that barely change got me irritated in the end .... even in the middle and thinking about it a bit honestly after the second time i was getting fed up with it, while the massive boring hell grind give some pace to the "story" there's nothing deep behind it, personaly being into the hypnotism fetish i like the subtlety and gradual coruption, not the brutal hammering, play a few black lilith game with brainwashing then play this game ... and try not to rant about it being cheap ^^ (they aslo have a better grip on showing "educated" woman rater than dick while still having too many to count :X but it's not realy fair as a comparison ^^)

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Also the updates are tiny.

an update can be for a few characters but requires grinding out the same event just to get a single new gif.
that sounds like a lazy developer. But then again everyone needs money but doesnt mean everyone will pay it :shrug:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Candy's Legacy 0.89n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Did this game used to start with a homeless girl getting temporary lodgings with a truck driver - which then led to her rapid corruption? Or am I thinking of another game?

Like others have commented, this feels extremely grindy - but for some reason I had a positive memory of it...

1.80 star(s) 24 Votes