root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
any idea when this will be updated on here again?
Here you go buddy ;)
ver. 0.24
- Kelly night adventure
- new slutty outfit
- code improvement

(0.30 in next week)

Have a nice weekend, everybody! :cool:

Reactions: Keller

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Here you go buddy ;)
ver. 0.24
- Kelly night adventure
- new slutty outfit
- code improvement

MEGA
WORKUPLOAD

(0.30 in next week)

Have a nice weekend, everybody! :cool:
btw love the way you do scenes in your game, i love the flashing transition you get and that its all mostly in motion.

Reactions: root

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Well, Lily needs to have new events during the week, because she just works, this is boring. The work events should require less time for Lily's transformation, the work needs to have new adventures.
I think there must be new places for Lily to visit and explore.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I did like this patch, we finally got a transformation which is very welcomed and liked the added videos and events for the bimbo version.
Though I agree with pirateloko in that it is really grindy to get to 5k cash and just waiting to get to the end after like the 3rd week.
This could be improved by having more events at work, I definitely think there could be more done with the female coworkers. I would like to see maybe something to do with Kelly and the Therapist, like interacting with them affects your change (currently it just feels go to therapist to get a bimbo point every week and I feel there's more you could use that interaction for).
One last thing is it'd be cool if in future versions you can transform Lily even further.
But gj and looking forward to more content!

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
ver. 0.31
Minor update, fixed display errors and some new events were added.

Have fun!
;)

Reactions: Bauza

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
will there be any webcam stuff? what about callgirl? maybe be able to customize candy a bit more as well

Reactions: root

jimjams24

Dec 14, 2019
I do enjoy corruption games but it was quite repetitive and grindy. The bad english made me laugh atleast.

sunny.gif

1.80 star(s) 25 Votes