MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Great game.

But how do i get to the "new office" scenes and content and the bf at home content?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I am telling you... this new office thing does not work for me... I am Bimbo 10 nad Hypno 10 and I am at Day 80, every day i do teammeeting and working with girls when possible but nothing happens...

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
I have the feeling that this game already gave everything it had ...
Will future updates include transformations? I think they should arrive now, in my opinion I have already reached the maximum level of corruption and I don't know, but I begin to lose interest in the story

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not bad , we need more bimbo games but damn did you just have to use the damn fading effect on every picture in the game?
Its just killing it so bad :sick:.

Reactions: tyuiasdf and root

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’ve been watching the game for a while and I think it is really coming into its own. I think it has the potential to be among the top games of this type but I think it needs a few tweaks.

The game is a little to much grind. It is fun to do the same thing and see how the results are different if stats change. So some small repeats are okay. But this game has too many days between major events. I think the game wouldn’t lost anything if the week was 4 days instead of 7 that would shorten time between therapist events.

I think the transformation scene is the most important part of the game so far but it felt like there wasn’t enough build up or pay off. The button appears. You click it. A new character model appears. It felt rushed and you miss out on some fun events that could happen.

To build up the transformation you could introduce a character who is very beautiful who you see photos of before she changes. Or you could introduce a plain character and then during the story the player meets her and she is totally changed. You could have the transform button appear sooner but have the player not go through with it because she backs out because her stats aren’t high enough. And you could have scenes where she talks to friends and the surgeon about thinking about how she would change, maybe at first she is just thinking about some small changes but gets talked into completely changing her face. And major changes like that to face etc would come with huge recovery time. Would be interesting to spend some time in bandages wondering whether she will be beautiful or if she will be botched.

The other piece missing is choice. The game has one path so you don’t really feel like you are progressing in a game. You feel like you are watching a story and buttons advance the story. Adding meaningful choices makes the choices more exciting. For example, the choice to hit the transform button would be more exciting if there was another path forward where she doesn’t transform. Here is how I would do it.

The player is offered the choice to transform. If she chooses to, she continues the story as normal. If she doesn’t, then there is another path where she starts to have problems because she isn’t beautiful enough. She could get fired from her house jobs because she is replaced by a more beautiful girl. Maybe the landlord stops giving her free rent and instead will only give her a small discount. At any point she can hit the transform button and make those things go away. Eventually the two paths come together but the choices affect how she gets there.

This choice idea is going to be interesting as the game goes forward because she is already very beautiful and if there is another opportunity to transform then she will probably become more of a bimbo but be less beautiful to a lot of people.

And it is too late for this but it would have been cool to choose 2 models who were active before and after implants so you could have the transform button choose whether the surgery is face, boobs, or both in any order.

These are only suggestions. I think the game is great and I hope we get to keep seeing more progress over time.

Reactions: cellsase and root
1.80 star(s) 25 Votes