• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
The weird this is that I had given my log in credentials to a friend and he was able to log in with it just fine. So not an account issue, don't know what i'm doing wrong to access this goddam site.
change DNS, your internet provider is probably cockblocking you, set your DNS to cloudflare or google (don't know how to do it? google it)

kien1235

May 20, 2018
is there any way to access exhentai 2023? I used to change the cookie values but now I no longer see them. I tried adding new values but can't access it anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

thisistmeguy

Mar 31, 2020
Here's what I do that still works for me. Just did a fresh install on OS last week and did the exact same thing:

1. Delete your cookies (or if you can be specific, just exhentai and e-hentai cookies)
2. Get a VPN or Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 (it's technically not vpn iirc, but it's free and worked for me) and boot it up
3. Sign in on e-hentai forums (if you don't have one, just make one)

Serien12

Nov 7, 2022
Any new fixes?

Tried all of the fixes on different threads, still blank page. I think the issue on mine is my account is ip blocked upon creation (I'm in asia) even with vpn. The only way I can think to access the site is someone from different country create an account for me or someone who can let me borrow their working account.

Reactions: GoldriFieruneAlis

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I think the issue on mine is my account is ip blocked upon creation (I'm in asia) even with vpn. The only way I can think to access the site is someone from different country create an account for me or someone who can let me borrow their working account.
I mean, if your contry is IP blocking you probably could try the exhentai link.

Honestly I don't get why go through all this effort instead of just using other websites like , , or similar. There are many alternatives to exhentai that don't require all this fuss to connect.

Apr 9, 2022
Ok I've got a weird error

I connected to E-hentai and the page loaded

Then I turned on opera VPN and reloaded the page by accident

Now no device inside my home loads the site, it only appears as a white page

This "Login method" is useless
How do I fix this

P.S. I've pinged the site using CMD and it only returned a timeout error

Reactions: Brewski785

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
Ok I've got a weird error

I connected to E-hentai and the page loaded

Then I turned on opera VPN and reloaded the page by accident

Now no device inside my home loads the site, it only appears as a white page

This "Login method" is useless
How do I fix this

P.S. I've pinged the site using CMD and it only returned a timeout error
The site's blocking VPNs now.

Which is TOTALLY trustworthy considering the nature of the site.

Lildeathnugget

Feb 24, 2023
Oh. It's probably restricted to United States only. I heard Ehentai and Exhentai restricted their sites to United States in past. That might be why. They changed their minds few years ago back I don't know when.
It’s not working for me either and it been well beyond! 7 days/a week

SwagzillaForila

Jan 7, 2023
Same for me. Was there a purge?

Edit: working again... Not sure if this is what fixed it, but some people said there was RNG involved. If your igneous cookie is "mystery" and you're getting a white screen, try deleting your exhentai cookies (and ONLY exhentai, keep your e-hentai login cookies), reloading, and repeating until it works.

Last edited:

Gborr

Oct 9, 2021
Hey guys. So, I ran into this same issue, and here's how I fixed it (in Firefox):
Get the Cookie Quick Manager.
Do the usual dance and song routine (delete cookies, log into E-Hentai, move over to Ex-Hentai).
If you still get a blank screen, click on Cookie Quick Manager, and pick "Delete Current Site Cookies".
Reload the page. Should be working now.

cardinalpepe

Jul 20, 2023
I mean, if your contry is IP blocking you probably could try the exhentai link.

Honestly I don't get why go through all this effort instead of just using other websites like , , or similar. There are many alternatives to exhentai that don't require all this fuss to connect.
This worked for me (y), from my findings it looks like exhentai is less censored then e-hentai

• Yay, new update!