• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Stop misleading people...

You don't need tor to access exhentai.

1.To access it you need first create an account on forums, to be more specific.
2.Then you wait around a week, which is the time for your account account to get access to exhentai, you can keep using ehentai meanwhile.
3.After a week once you open you should see a login screen, put your e-hentai username and password and you will be able to login.

Honestly nothing special really, it's just a bit more complete and less annoying with ads and stuff.
They actually do have TOR platform site as well. That's why it's showing up as white page.. even if they have been a member of ehentai as well. It's showing same thing to them. I use TOR platform app.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Usually, ehentai access for exhentai site doesn't always go through almost often but if you clear the cache for history and data, it should work. But it's big if on other browsers. On Firefox browser it's going to work.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Almost forgot, I should caution everyone, the site ehentai and exhentai site are not friendly to people outside America. They have bullied foreign people as well.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Stop misleading people...

You don't need tor to access exhentai.

1.To access it you need first create an account on forums, to be more specific.
2.Then you wait around a week, which is the time for your account account to get access to exhentai, you can keep using ehentai meanwhile.
3.After a week once you open you should see a login screen, put your e-hentai username and password and you will be able to login.

Honestly nothing special really, it's just a bit more complete and less annoying with ads and stuff.
waited a week still shows white screen

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Western Europe
Oh. It's probably restricted to United States only. I heard Ehentai and Exhentai restricted their sites to United States in past. That might be why. They changed their minds few years ago back I don't know when.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Oh. It's probably restricted to United States only. I heard Ehentai and Exhentai restricted their sites to United States in past. That might be why. They changed their minds few years ago back I don't know when.
how about the uk

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
waited a week still shows white screen
Wait a bit more then, sometimes it could take a bit longer for them to approve your account.

And make sure you are logged into e-hentai before trying to login into exhentai, there are several tutorials online explaining how to clean you cache or similar if you are still having issues accessing it.
Oh. It's probably restricted to United States only. I heard Ehentai and Exhentai restricted their sites to United States in past.
I'm not from the US and can access it without issues.

Apex9999

May 2, 2020
A week, tho? I've been @ it for a long while & I've never waited for more than a few seconds on any device, any OS. Haven't used FF for about 2 wks since updating iPhn 6s+ to iOS 15.7. For whtevr reason, ExH just started working reliably for Safari.

FF or Safari, same ol' steps; 1) Login to e-hentai.org (next, I tend to go to e-hentai's "Front Page" & open/close a gallery or 2 to be safe. Ur call, tho.) 2) Type "exhentai.org" into address bar & voila! Tried & true for FF for over a decade & now, on Safari w/o issue. Good luck

Last edited:

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I told you guys, it's mostly likely they restricted their sites except ehentai or exhentai site members. And the sites works fine in Firefox browser. If you're on mobile, use Firefox browser app. It should work out for you all. Safari only semi works, but it's subpar compared to Firefox.

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
How can I get in exhentai with ehviewer? I just to had access but like a week ago I randomly stopped having access I remember I put some cookies in the app but i dont remember which ones

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
I told you guys, it's mostly likely they restricted their sites except ehentai or exhentai site members. And the sites works fine in Firefox browser. If you're on mobile, use Firefox browser app. It should work out for you all. Safari only semi works, but it's subpar compared to Firefox.
How can I access with Firefox in mobile

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Y'all gotta Be a member of ehentai, did you even sign up? Sites can be inaccessible if you are not a member. If you're still having issues. Well get Firefox browser or Firefox browser app for your phone. You can access it from here.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
Y'all gotta Be a member of ehentai, did you even sign up? Sites can be inaccessible if you are not a member. If you're still having issues. Well get Firefox browser or Firefox browser app for your phone. You can access it from here.
The account is a year old, stuck with white screen after multiple attempts. Tried and whole cookie erasing, different browsers including firefox. Still no luck.

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
The weird this is that I had given my log in credentials to a friend and he was able to log in with it just fine. So not an account issue, don't know what i'm doing wrong to access this goddam site.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
The weird this is that I had given my log in credentials to a friend and he was able to log in with it just fine. So not an account issue, don't know what i'm doing wrong to access this goddam site.
That is definitely weird. Very strange...

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
I got a problem that i can only access 1 page of any gallery and i dont know how to fix it.