• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
well it is working for me, so it might be a proxy/routing issue depending on where you live, have you guys tried vpns, other browsers, or similar solutions?

Nov 27, 2018
Then we have a big problem! how do we get in?
Have you tried erasing all traces of exhentai from your browser's history, logging in to e-hentai, opening a cookie manager, and changing all e-hentai cookies to exhentai?

The last part is what has always worked for me but I'm not seeing it mentioned much in this thread (but I've also never encountered a white, not-a-panda page).

Verity Freedom

Apr 15, 2022
A question for those who already have access to the site: is its content very different from imhentai.xxx or are they almost copies? For example, I did not find a tag on imhentai.xxx with a name like mind erasure, but I would like it to be. Is there at least something worth fighting for compared to imhentai or not?

Verity Freedom

Apr 15, 2022
You can name the current number of pages with lolicon and guro tags on the site, perhaps it will be convincing for comparison.

Verity Freedom

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you very much, I understood, that is, the main difference is that imhentai is much slower to update, but otherwise there are differences in design and search convenience. This is logical because exhentai is available to everyone in the USA and in my opinion the difficulty of accessing it in other countries is not justified by anything. I'm wondering if there are anime hentai sites with such tough content or manga hentai sites with even tougher content, but somewhere in the darknet for example.

Daemon.S

Jun 23, 2020
So after a year since I was last on I popped in. I was able to get in %100 of the time by using the tor browser, setting all settings to normal so cookies will be written, logged into ehentai and then moving over to exhentai. From that point exhentai will display a white screen and you just have to keep hitting shift/ctrl/L to change your endpoints until you finally get a response.

2 things I noticed, #1 they seem to be offering public torrent files now, so you can post them to forums if you want. Guess they learned if you kill most of your user base, you kill most of your seed power.

And #2, they apparently have a tor network service? clicking the layers button up top takes you to which is a logon screen. Unfortunately it has a really bad captcha that it even calls impossible captcha so I don't know if its usable atm.

RageKnight

Aug 17, 2017
For anyone looking at this in the future. The fastest way to view ex hentai without following any of this if you already be using it is to refresh the cookies ie delete it

yupuc

Jun 12, 2022
i have a problem about accessing myfavorites on exhentai, does anyone have similar issue? also what account should i use to access the exh layer? thanks for the answer

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Looks like is a Chrome problem, I changed the navigator to FireFox and worked

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I'm having problem accessing it right now, the screen is blank for some reason, yesterday it worked fine.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i'm user of E-Hentai, i can say that this problem is common with those who doesn't use Firefox. i recommend not using any browsers except Firefox. clear your caches and history, just all of it. for firefox, do that and restart it. use google search go for E-Hentai. i believe the problem is due to the addon for E=Hentai on FF's browser tab. don't use it. just use google. and it should take you here. it will log the data and that should automatically fix the issue.
Just a reminder for everyone. Make sure you guys use Firefox browser. The problem is always with other browsers. Firefox browser works better and it's used by me so often.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
And btw. This is the obviously .
The problem site access you're discussing was a version of the site meant for TOR platform. You'd need a TOR platform like app or a client to use it. (App for phone, client for PC) etc

Naminéツ

Feb 25, 2022
I've been trying to access the website for a few days on and off, just for this one link I found

Can someone who has access please just send me whatever this picture is.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I've been trying to access the website for a few days on and off, just for this one link I found

Can someone who has access please just send me whatever this picture is.
It's a site of exhentai link. It takes you to the main site itself. That's one of many links for anyone else who is member of ehentai can also access the exhentai site too.

Naminéツ

Feb 25, 2022
It's a site of exhentai link. It takes you to the main site itself. That's one of many links for anyone else who is member of ehentai can also access the exhentai site too.
So, then. Do you know of this picture
You can see in the reply the artist just posted that link when I asked what the original pose came from.