Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

HahaN10

Sep 5, 2019
Heh lucky I have Ehviewer (an android application that can open e-hentai and exhentai), so I just need to login to it, go to settings, then choose EH, and then click Identity cookies. As you can see there's ipb member, hash and igneous. Just copy that igneous and paste that to exhentai igneous on your browser using cookie manager. Done.

proskater565

Nov 7, 2021
How does one obtain the igneous string value? Is it automatically filled in when you are logged into a valid e-hentai account and visit exhentai? I see people saying you need to manually fill it in, but how do you obtain it in the first place

HahaN10

Sep 5, 2019
I lost my igneous what do!?
How does one obtain the igneous string value? Is it automatically filled in when you are logged into a valid e-hentai account and visit exhentai? I see people saying you need to manually fill it in, but how do you obtain it in the first place
Use Ehviewer, an unofficial E-Hentai application for android. Try login with e-hentai account and you can get igneous value
Heh lucky I have Ehviewer (an android application that can open e-hentai and exhentai), so I just need to login to it, go to settings, then choose EH, and then click Identity cookies. As you can see there's ipb member, hash and igneous. Just copy that igneous and paste that to exhentai igneous on your browser using cookie manager. Done.

daracul

Jun 22, 2020
i have same probleme with chrome, it worked last week and not today, and i found a "old" solution:

have a valid ehentai account
have a sadpanda ext' on chrome
go to exhentai
right click on padlock and delete cookie
refresh
enjoy your hentai
thanks

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
E-hentai won't even load in TOR. Anyone with the same experienced? Tried every trouble shooting tip under the sun as well.

gbvb

Apr 25, 2018
i'm getting igneous cookie value as "mystery". tried every permutation of every step of every fix :(

gbvb

Apr 25, 2018
now if i delete cookies and try to login, i get a "yay" cookie with a value of "louder" along with "igneous" cookie with value "mystery". after refresing again, the yay cookie disappears

jankiekun

May 28, 2019
I'm utterly confused, I'm signed into e-hentai so I'd assume I should get the token and yet for some reason I don't see any igneous cookie token, I read the thread and it means that I'm not signed in. I've had this account for multiple years and now all of a sudden I'm having this problem.

EDIT: I have fucking no idea why this worked, how this worked but it did. But basically what I did was I deleted the chrome extension for sadpanda and reinstalled it. Now it's possible other things were at play here, like I had to wait a bit because of the E-hentai forums but thankfully it works again.

Last edited:

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
After trying the latest two solutions the problem has actually gotten worse. I can't access e-hentai even anymore despite clearing out cookies before attempting. Anyone got any advice? I can get onto the forums but it does nothing for access to either site.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Because of these issues with site accessibility, a lot of these hentai comic hosting websites should consider having some form of a backup and migration feature. In that, they could set up integrations between other similar hentai comic hosting sites, so users can always backup and migrate the existing bookmarks they have on one site to another one. Then, in a worst-case scenario outcome, the user does not have to worry about losing all of the content they have saved on one platform.

From personal experience, I tend to use a lot more than exhentai, and I've never really run into issues concerning site accessibility with nhentai before. Only on a number of occasions where updates and regular maintenance closed the site's servers for a few hours. But apart from that (iirc) nothing too major, like a database leak or forums crashing.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Problem is nhentai doesn't have a lot of the more extreme content/game cg/artist galleries that ex does.
Hmmm, well are you sure? I mean I've been using nhentai for some time now, and the mods (from what I've seen) seem to update the libraries with their fair share of extreme content/artist galleries quite regularly.

What artists did you have in mind though? Nhentai has quite a comprehensive listing. If anything, you should consider making an account (i.e., if you haven't already) and checking back to see if they update their galleries regularly. You never know, you might find an artist that you used to read on ex all the time, hosted on nhentai.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm, well are you sure? I mean I've been using nhentai for some time now, and the mods (from what I've seen) seem to update the libraries with their fair share of extreme content/artist galleries quite regularly.

What artists did you have in mind though? Nhentai has quite a comprehensive listing. If anything, you should consider making an account (i.e., if you haven't already) and checking back to see if they update their galleries regularly. You never know, you might find an artist that you used to read on ex all the time, hosted on nhentai.
Well as above I can't access ex right now. But one concrete example that I'm not too ashamed to say is Ponchi's galleries are on there nor are any galleries of similar level of degeneracy. For less concrete, it seems the cutoff on tags is if it's more extreme than rape/mindbreak.

ArQcane

May 12, 2020
Well, this is my first post on this entire website but if u had done all the methods listed in every single thread and it still does not work its likely because your e-hentai account igneous value is null in the first place and is not stored anywhere at all which results to an igneous value of mystery when u enter exhentai so your best bet is probably creating a new account waiting 7(8days if different timezone possible) days and if it still doesnt work probably have to use some other method or wait for someone who can figure out a new method to solve the igneous value issue. Been stuck here for 2 weeks and I have 2 accounts one that is 8 mths old and another that I just created yesterday. Will update you guys next week if there is any changes. However, do note that if i am able to get into the website and list down every step it might still not work for you guys. Weird cookies management system this site has ngl.

Methods I have tried with an 8-Month-old account:
DIDNT WORK:

VPN changed to Germany and did the cookies clearing method(clear cookies -> login to e-hentai forums -> exhentai)
Deleted yay cookie and reloaded
Tried multiple browsers(TOR, Firefox, Chrome --All up to date versions)
Used sad panda extensions

WORKED BUT LIMITED:
Used a suspended accounts cookies values to enter the site(this worked but is extremely limited --> no archive downloads and its not your own account [method is somewhere in the thread page])

PENDING:
Created a new account(still waiting for 7 to 8 days to pass)

I have asked around multiple communities about how to get into the site. As the matter of fact is that the clearing cookies way should work since that is literally the most ensured way of getting into the site. Doesn't work for me though. If there is anyone with a surefire(working more often than not) method on how to get into ex hentai please update me too. Been trying to fix this for a while and is quite exhausting to try to figure out why.

Last edited:

kitsda

Jun 5, 2019
iv tried everything myself too and nothing i keep getting the pic i posted and it takes me back to the fourm and i can get onto the norm e-hentai but not Ex and im really bumbed out yo

Reactions: nanar

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
could it be exhentai is down? it already happened a while ago, i think the owner had to change servers or something.