Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

TARS_001

Mar 5, 2021
Hear me out guys, I used all the methods suggested on this thread at least 5 times, ALL OF IT. None of it worked, my original IP is Asian. Then i remembered that i had the credentials of a really old account(made in 2016) stored somewhere, logged in using that account on TOR and went straight to exhentai, I COULD IMMEDIATELY access it. Here's my last visit log for proof. View attachment 1104326
Maybe you did something wrong, I suggest trying it again.

heyadl

Dec 13, 2019
TOR browser method worked! Thanks! Saving my igneous string from tor browser then pasting the string on chrome worked as well.

TARS_001

Mar 5, 2021
So is the site down? I havent been able to access it for the last couple of days
It is not down, just a passive block. Everytime you enter the page, you need to have this information:

- Member ID & Password
- Igneous String

If you don't have either of those, the site will show a blank page everytime. You can try modifying the value of said information to get access (required), but you must have valid numbers. An example below:

1. Value information of a valid account:

igneous: 24sg413x01
ipb_member_id: 125156135125
ipb_pass_hash: 2x9i2o2md02k1
sk: zx22e1d3c331dfdr321r1s2

2. Value information of an invalid/blocked account:

igneous: mystery
ipb_member_id: 24512312
ipb_pass_hash: 85kx29l20k201
yay: louder

3. Value information of an unregistered user/guest:

All these values are false.

So, in order to get access, you need an account that:

- Wasn't blocked in the registration process via IP (see the Tor method in this thread)
- Wasn't banned in any other way, like breaking the rules on the forum.
- Has passed the 7-day verification period of time.
- Has a valid igneous string value (that needs to be manually written).

You meet the requirements above, you gain access. That's all.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Apex9999

May 2, 2020
Firefox (iOS). Settings > Data Mngmnt > Clear Website Data > Clear All Website Data > Force close app then restart > Login to E-hentai > Select "Front" in top left corner of E-hentai page > Navigate to Google & search "Exhentai" > select 1st result > voila

worked for me so it might for you, too. good luck

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It is not down, just a passive block. Everytime you enter the page, you need to have this information:

- Member ID & Password
- Igneous String

If you don't have either of those, the site will show a blank page everytime. You can try modifying the value of said information to get access (required), but you must have valid numbers. An example below:

1. Value information of a valid account:

igneous: 24sg413x01
ipb_member_id: 125156135125
ipb_pass_hash: 2x9i2o2md02k1
sk: zx22e1d3c331dfdr321r1s2

2. Value information of an invalid/blocked account:

igneous: mystery
ipb_member_id: 24512312
ipb_pass_hash: 85kx29l20k201

3. Value information of an unregistered user/guest:

All these values are false.

So, in order to get access, you need an account that:

- Wasn't blocked in the registration process via IP (see the Tor method in this thread)
- Wasn't banned in any other way, like breaking the rules on the forum.
- Has passed the 7-day verification period of time.
- Has a valid igneous string value (that needs to be manually written).

You meet the requirements above, you gain access. That's all.
It would seem that my account has been blocked then since I get yay: louder
but then again, I can't even access e-hentai without getting a blank page, i've got to use a vpn to even see the homepage and try to login.

Last edited:
Reactions: Normone

BurningToast12

Sep 11, 2020
If I register with Tor, I get the error "Sorry, You are not permitted to use this board". Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
i have same probleme with chrome, it worked last week and not today, and i found a "old" solution:

have a valid ehentai account
have a sadpanda ext' on chrome
go to exhentai
right click on padlock and delete cookie
refresh
enjoy your hentai

Reactions: daracul and Torilis

Bambasamba

Oct 3, 2019
i have same probleme with chrome, it worked last week and not today, and i found a "old" solution:

go to exhentai
refresh
enjoy your hentai
which extension did you use?

ziek2hac

Jan 11, 2020

go to exhentai
refresh
enjoy your hentai
Holy mother of hentai, ive been trying to get access back for months, and this right here worked. Thank you so much. For some reason just clearing cookies didnt work, but doing the padlock magically worked.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

go to exhentai
refresh
enjoy your hentai
when i use the EXT panda i dont have a window of panda but a window error 525 i found the lock, delete the cookie clear it and click ok i refresh but nothimng happen. I am on chrome

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
when i use the EXT panda i dont have a window of panda but a window error 525 i found the lock, delete the cookie clear it and click ok i refresh but nothimng happen. I am on chrome
do you have a ehentai account?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
do you have a ehentai account?
yes it was working yesterday and before. I connect to e-hentai with my account and i go exhentai after and norm ally it was all good

edit: it was i need to do no?

Last edited:

chusAUS

Mar 28, 2019
If you are using PIA VPN in Australia it does not work from an Australian server ("Host 1 Plus" from speedtest.net), but if you switch to Singapore it work, I think they block some IP addresses

blacklynx2417

Aug 17, 2021
Holy mother of hentai, ive been trying to get access back for months, and this right here worked. Thank you so much. For some reason just clearing cookies didnt work, but doing the padlock magically worked.
I have followed by deleting the cookies at the padlock but it did not work