Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

TARS_001

Mar 5, 2021
I recently made three accounts (USA IP) to test if what butek said. Now I need to wait...

I'll explain it again just in case:

1. Set your exit node to United States
Like CoomerBoomer said, you'll need to establish your exit node to a country where ExHentai isn't blocked. I know only United States and Moldavia (where the server is hosted). Check where Tor Browser was installed in your computer, and follow this path:

- [Desktop]/Tor Browser/Browser/TorBrowser/Data/Tor/torrc

Now open torrc with Note Pad, and paste "ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes 1" at the bottom. It should look like this:

# This file was generated by Tor; if you edit it, comments will not be preserved
# The old torrc file was renamed to torrc.orig.1 or similar, and Tor will ignore it

ClientOnionAuthDir C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\onion-auth
DataDirectory C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor
GeoIPFile C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\geoip
GeoIPv6File C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\geoip6

ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes 1

You can also try "ExitNodes {md} StrictNodes 1", but I doubt anyone set up an account in Moldavia yet.

2. Open Tor and go to E-Hentai
Now you go to E-Hentai and click on the padlock to verify that your exit node is set to USA. It should look like this:

O This browser
l
O
Sweden 94.xxx.xx.xxx Guard
l
O
France 62.xxx.xx.x
l
O
United States 199.xxx.xxx.xxx
l
O
e-hentai,org

If your exit node (the last one) isn't set on United States, click on New Circuit for this Site until you eventually get it.
Now time to make an account: Always make sure it stays in USA during the registration process, as your account may be IP blocked if you click on Register while your exit node was set to Germany / Sweden (for example).

3. Wait approximately one week
New accounts must wait 1 week until they're "activated" and able to enter ExHentai. During this time, you can try different things on the site to prove you're not a bot, such as:

- Post a gallery
- Write a comment
- Add some favorites
- Make a new thread
- Play HentaiVerse

This is not confirmed to be true, but it's worth a try

4. After a week, log in to E-Hentai

Do the login process through Tor, exit node set to US at all times... You already know. Your account must've been activated by that time, but I suggest waiting one day or two (just to make sure).

5. Open ExHentai
Since Tor doesn't save cookies, you don't need to edit them. Just open a new tab and go to ExHentai,org. If what butek and CoomerBoomer said it's true, then you should be able to access it.

I'll update this comment if anything works, but now it's time to wait.

Reactions: katinka32

TARS_001

Mar 5, 2021
yeah I made one on tor yesterday will try sometime, what u mean by that last sentence?
Tor is blocked from many sites, like Youtube. When you try to enter, their systems will detect unusual traffic and block the access. This can be avoided by using Tor bridges, but I haven't experienced with that yet.

ExHentai / E-Hentai could also block Tor in the future, so I suggest to make an account NOW before it happens.

butek

Dec 8, 2016
I recently made three accounts (USA IP) to test if what butek said. Now I need to wait...

I'll explain it again just in case:

1. Set your exit node to United States
Like CoomerBoomer said, you'll need to establish your exit node to a country where ExHentai isn't blocked. I know only United States and Moldavia (where the server is hosted). Check where Tor Browser was installed in your computer, and follow this path:

- [Desktop]/Tor Browser/Browser/TorBrowser/Data/Tor/torrc

Now open torrc with Note Pad, and paste "ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes 1" at the bottom. It should look like this:

# This file was generated by Tor; if you edit it, comments will not be preserved
# The old torrc file was renamed to torrc.orig.1 or similar, and Tor will ignore it

ClientOnionAuthDir C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\onion-auth
DataDirectory C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor
GeoIPFile C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\geoip
GeoIPv6File C:\Users\[user]\Desktop\Tools\Tor Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Data\Tor\geoip6

ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes 1

You can also try "ExitNodes {md} StrictNodes 1", but I doubt anyone set up an account in Moldavia yet.

2. Open Tor and go to E-Hentai
Now you go to E-Hentai and click on the padlock to verify that your exit node is set to USA. It should look like this:

O This browser
l
O
Sweden 94.xxx.xx.xxx Guard
l
O
France 62.xxx.xx.x
l
O
United States 199.xxx.xxx.xxx
l
O
e-hentai,org

If your exit node (the last one) isn't set on United States, click on New Circuit for this Site until you eventually get it.
Now time to make an account: Always make sure it stays in USA during the registration process, as your account may be IP blocked if you click on Register while your exit node was set to Germany / Sweden (for example).

3. Wait approximately one week
New accounts must wait 1 week until they're "activated" and able to enter ExHentai. During this time, you can try different things on the site to prove you're not a bot, such as:

- Post a gallery
- Write a comment
- Add some favorites
- Make a new thread
- Play HentaiVerse

This is not confirmed to be true, but it's worth a try

4. After a week, log in to E-Hentai

Do the login process through Tor, exit node set to US at all times... You already know. Your account must've been activated by that time, but I suggest waiting one day or two (just to make sure).

5. Open ExHentai
Since Tor doesn't save cookies, you don't need to edit them. Just open a new tab and go to ExHentai,org. If what butek and CoomerBoomer said it's true, then you should be able to access it.

I'll update this comment if anything works, but now it's time to wait.
Side Note :
- I also made a new email using tor
- I posted like 1 stuff, and played a bit of their hentai verse.

For those of you who can't get it working dont fret, exhentai is pretty much the same as e-hentai. Except it has all the bannable stuff like L*li and other things, unless you have cravings for that it'll probably be anti climatic for you ( It was for me lol ).

Reactions: katinka32

Subject01

Sep 14, 2018
Side Note :
- I also made a new email using tor
- I posted like 1 stuff, and played a bit of their hentai verse.

For those of you who can't get it working dont fret, exhentai is pretty much the same as e-hentai. Except it has all the bannable stuff like L*li and other things, unless you have cravings for that it'll probably be anti climatic for you ( It was for me lol ).
So can you open that account in normal browser by copying the Igneous string?

TARS_001

Mar 5, 2021
I think you need to verify that the account created on Tor can connect to ExHentai. Since Tor doesn't save cookies, you can't edit them.

I'm guessing using the old method once the account has access could work, and extract the igneous string value.

If you're thirsting for ExHentai, I suggest you to visit IMHentai. That site is ripping off all the content from there, but there are some downsides:

- Some galleries are corrupted (images not displayed correctly)
- Tagging isn't very precise
- Fantia content got unindexed during last domain's name change (unindexed, not removed). I hope they fix it.

But the good news, there is some sweet Fanbox / Patreon / Fantia content that were only available on Ex. You can enjoy in the meantime.

butek

Dec 8, 2016
I think you need to verify that the account created on Tor can connect to ExHentai. Since Tor doesn't save cookies, you can't edit them.

I'm guessing using the old method once the account has access could work, and extract the igneous string value.

If you're thirsting for ExHentai, I suggest you to visit IMHentai. That site is ripping off all the content from there, but there are some downsides:

- Fantia content got unindexed during last domain's name change (unindexed, not removed). I hope they fix it.

But the good news, there is some sweet Fanbox / Patreon / Fantia content that were only available on Ex. You can enjoy in the meantime.
There is an extension to edit cookies actually it's called editthiscookie, you can add it to tor browser.

Haven't tried using it outside tor, since i dont know if im gonna get an ip ban or what.

Subject01

Sep 14, 2018

Ah, thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

There is an extension to edit cookies actually it's called editthiscookie, you can add it to tor browser.

Haven't tried using it outside tor, since i dont know if im gonna get an ip ban or what.
I see. I've made my own account in Tor, I'll see what happens after a week.

shote1369

Apr 12, 2020
So, my current 3 years old account is such a "waste" ?
And i just need to register a new account with TOR ?
P/S: I did add ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes 1 to torr. But the white(page) has hit my face once again.

jol2r

Oct 9, 2020
P/S: I did add ExitNodes {us} StrictNodes 1 to torr. But the white(page) has hit my face once again.
my account is probably 3 years old too, and I have made like 5 throughout the years. this site is so fucked

katinka32

Jan 1, 2021
I made an account with the Tor method yesterday, I will post the result. Thank you all for the infos.

Last edited:

TARS_001

Mar 5, 2021
You have to wait one week.

I'm gonna make another account manually (no fake email), and level up on that HV game

Reactions: shote1369

shote1369

Apr 12, 2020
my account is probably 3 years old too, and I have made like 5 throughout the years.
I have only that one account and try multiple times with waiting for a week or over a week; delete(and edit) cookies or cache, follow the guidance, tutorial from couple years ago on Google-sama. At the site, i did something like uploading, tagging, playing HV, over 500 posts already. And the White Screen, the new Sad Panda "kisses me day by day".

and level up on that HV game.
Mine is over 300 already.

Last edited:

robo3k

Oct 18, 2020

Hello, i also used imhentai for a while, but couple days ago it stopped loading. Am i only one experiencing this problem?

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
Do we really need to login? also is this gatekeeping lol odd website exhentai