Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
rip doesn't work anymore
Same, happened after new years.

0 - make sure to clear the cache, and delete all of e-hentai and exhentai cookies first.
1- login though e-hentai > my home
2- after closing the tab, delete all e-hentai cookies except for: ipb_member_id and ipb_pass_hash
3- and yeah, that's pretty much it. no clue why you guys overcomplicate things for no reason.

Works like a charm for me. (Using ungoogled chromium)
I really wish I didn't have to complicate things. I already tried that in Chrome/Opera/Firefox/Brave using the combinations the thread provided (google/incognito/etc) and it still didn't work

Sibobo

Jan 1, 2020
I have tried all the methods listed on this thread and elsewhere, nothing seems to work. I have two accounts, one of them is 4 years old and one is them is only 10 days old. Both of them have the "igneous" value as "mystery" from the get go. Why does it not work for me though?

I have also used Windscribe VPN and set the location to Switzerland, Netherlands, USA, but none seems to work. If i use a web proxy like hide(dot)me it yields the same "white screen". I'm losing hope, is there any method that might have slipped by me except the -
Deleting all cookies and re-logging in e-hentai, same but in incognito mode, deleting "yay" or "igneous" cookie.

I'm so frustrated, i've been at it since November 2020.

Sibobo

Jan 1, 2020
My igneous value is always set to "mystery", if only i had a valid string to access the site. Maybe someone can share their igneous value, but be advised i don't know if there are any repercussions of sharing one's igneous value.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Ok so Exhentai SUDDENLY works now on Chrome....
Idk wtf was going on during that 1 Week of Blank White Page

heyadl

Dec 13, 2019
I've tried everything, incognito mode, clearing cookies and creating 2 more accounts and in all are 3 years old, 1 year old and 3 months old. Just tried the firefox with add on method but text just displayed:

"Firstly, Log into the

After successful login, REFRESH this page.

If you're lucky,you can get into ExHentai.

Clear cookie may help you solve some problems"

even after logging in. At this point i'm at loss. If i were to use a vpn what vpn should i use and to what country?

Reactions: shote1369

stetamatea

Feb 1, 2021
What are even requierments and how long do i need to wait or how many posts i need on accounts, i just created account on ehentai, never used exhentai before so im wondering what i need to do to gain access in first place?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I can't even access e-hentai, it just has a blank white page. However if I use Tor I can get to e-hentai but then I can't get to exhentai. I don't know wtf is going on, it worked 2 days ago.

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hmm site is still up and works. (For me at least)

If I told you the steps, I'd just be repeating what everyone else is saying. I use NordVPN (I always auto connect to P2P using the new NordLynx tunnel), but there was one time where I had to disable it and then it let me in, it never kicked me back out again once I reconnected so that was weird. That was before using NordLynx tunnel so maybe that's something... (This time though, I got in even with the VPN connected first time.)

Pretty much just went to e-hentai forum, logged in, opened a new tab, put exhentai.org and it worked. I use Firefox and will include screens of my privacy&security settings just in case it helps one person.

Might not be the "best settings", but they work for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other (Probably useless information, but will add it here anyway.)

Add-ons (Everything default)
uBlock Origin
HTTPS Everywhere
Decentraleyes
ImTranslator

I also read somewhere if you disable the enhance tracking protection can sometimes work, but never tested it myself and others say you just have to keep deleting the cookies till it eventually lets you in.

Reactions: Guy321 and Sibobo
Aug 17, 2019
Just tried the methods mentioned here with a pretty much unused two year account and got the white screen.
I use a VPN by default, I was on Firefox, opened private window, no add-on, changed cookies: only block from unvisited, tracker-blocking switched off, Duck-duck-go to E-Hentai, to forums, logged in, refreshed the page to make sure, opened new tab, Duck-duck-go to Exhentai, white screen, refreshed page, still white screen.

Fuck me, I guess. Back to Nhentai. This is dumb.

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Check if you have a cookie named 'yay' set on exhentai. If so, delete it, then refresh the page.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Was anyone successful in getting access by creating an account through a VPN or proxy? If so, mind sharing the steps or VPN used?

From a 4chan thread I read I think the exhentai site admins are recently "blocking" certain countries where if the IP address you had when you created an account belongs to one of those countries then your account can NEVER get access to exhentai (also applies to some abused IP addresses).

I personally made 3 accounts and did the usual "activities" to try to get those accounts "verified". Especially on the first one which is year old now I hit level 30 in their hentaiverse game, seeded some galleries, made some comments, did some currency trading, even PMed the owner Tenboro on the forums.
This should have verified at least the first account but none of them got access.
Only reason I can think of is sometime in the past 2 years they started blocking accounts by registration IP (since I tried every other conceivable method).

Thirsting for access since I got access for about 2 weeks by using the shared Chinese account script which got banned on New Years :(

Last edited: