Can't access Exhentai, does anyone here have a similar issue?

habibibob

Jun 20, 2020
guess im not the only one whose unlucky. These days i also couldnt access ex-hentai, however, it's only temporary. Yesterday, i got this error ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR when trying to access ex, now i can only access e-hentai...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
oh thank you guys so much, I've been three days restarting the computer and chrome trying to figure out why I was only getting white or grey screens.

...what is that yay cookie? where did it come from? it was all working on saturday, then sunday it stopped. cleared my cookies, went to e-hentai, still did not work. only by deleting just that one cookie after already logged-in it worked

MrBoZiffer

Mar 28, 2019
THE QUICK AND EASY FIRST SOLUTION IS TO JUST DELETE THE SITE COOKIE
  1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More. Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
  4. Under 'Privacy and security', click Site settings.
  5. Click Cookies. See all cookies and site data.
  6. At the top right, search for the website's name.
  7. To the right of the site, click Remove .
Thats the simplest solution.
This worked for me.

Thanks!

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
Used to be able to use it (pre “it’s all gonna get deleted!” days) and can no longer. Cleared cookies—
…and it turns out that something had logged me out of e-hentai in the meantime. FFS.

dropmethebomb

Jun 20, 2017
oh thank you guys so much, I've been three days restarting the computer and chrome trying to figure out why I was only getting white or grey screens.

...what is that yay cookie? where did it come from? it was all working on saturday, then sunday it stopped. cleared my cookies, went to e-hentai, still did not work. only by deleting just that one cookie after already logged-in it worked
you cleared the yay cookie on ex right?
i can't seem to bypass the white screen even after clear cache, login on eh, tried to open ex, then delete yay cookie, still got white screen :'(

or is it that new member can't access?

Reactions: vamvambam

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
you cleared the yay cookie on ex right?
i can't seem to bypass the white screen even after clear cache, login on eh, tried to open ex, then delete yay cookie, still got white screen :'(

or is it that new member can't access?
It takes like a week or so for an account to work to get on exhentai to my knowledge

Yukikaze D

Dec 19, 2019
Hello, I have the same yet different problem with everyone here, I guess.

made E-H account since around 2 years ago, even more. Yet never been able to login to exh

tried everything suggested, but to no avail

anyone had any reason why?

P.S: by everything, I really mean it. I cleared yay cookie, nuked all my history, reinstalling chrome, erasing any new cookies countless times, but no result.

at this point, only frustration and despair remains.

need help

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
never been able to login to exh
Interesting turn of phrase. Just to confirm, you do realise that you don’t log in to ExH at all, right? i.e., You have to log into regular e‐Hentai before you even visit ExH.

Also, make sure that there aren’t any tabs for ExH open when you’re resetting cookies. (The set of circumstances necessary for this to actually be a factor are rather convoluted, but it’s easy to do and can’t hurt.)

What do you get when you go to ExH? Blank white page? That picture of a sad panda? (Does that even display any more?) Some error message?

KoyomiNya

Jul 19, 2020

made E-H account since around 2 years ago, even more. Yet never been able to login to exh

P.S: by everything, I really mean it. I cleared yay cookie, nuked all my history, reinstalling chrome, erasing any new cookies countless times, but no result.

need help
Same problem. Made e-h account 2 years ago

shote1369

Apr 12, 2020

need help
My account is exactly same as you, 2 years ago, login in while i am available. Yet i have tried everything got nothing up to now.
And keeping looking for.....
P/S: Mine is blank (white) screen

TsukiHase1235

Jul 27, 2020
I did the same thing on chrome on my phone. It doesnt have cookies or similar things but it has "clear & reset". Click on to it, load the page again and enjoy.
Once again, it worked somehow

asinnisa

Dec 10, 2017
I created an account just to say that this trick worked for me, and it blows my mind. Deleting my cookies don't work? Wouldn't that be the equivelent to incognito mode? So yeah I do not understand why this trick works but it does and I thank you.
Second this. I mean, I didn't even have to go incognito.

The real important part is searching exhentai through google and going to the site through there.

So the order would go
1. delete all exhentai cookies if you have any
2. go to e-hentai.org and log in
3. go to google and search exhentai
4. use the link to access and voila!

Have no idea why this works, but it works and it's the ONLY way it worked for me.

Reactions: Wakaxo and Zez

Extracting

Aug 15, 2020
My way (Google Chrome):
1. Install the "Hola" extension
2. Go to your E-hentai account
3. Go to Exhentai
4. Click "unlock" in "Hola"
I used this method twice and both times it helped.