Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2022-02-12
Developer: Artdecade - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2b9b17f61afb4ed551e414b1ab5b598f.png f18f884a02d19355fb5cb88fd866f15c.png 8ea059b58ab59369e19afdbd8fe0bb46.png

Last edited:

maestro215

Jul 24, 2019
Is there a way to make this game faster? The time it takes to play a round is agonizingly slow

AbsentMind

Oct 16, 2018
Breaking my lurking just to comment here. Maybe it's salt or me just being bad at the game, but I've memorized every single rule about this game and have played a range of strategies from extreme defensive to ballsy. This game is the most rigged piece of junk and does not respect your time.

It's not enough that the game refuses to keep going if you aren't clicked in, it's so slow like Maestro mentioned a few posts up, and the computer cheats. Half the times I get strikes its completely out of my hands because they got a good card and my luck on Parry rounds are shit. Computer will only Gambit or Counter when they know they can hit the number, everytime. The stats for each player feels like a lie because everyone is gifted with knowing exactly when their cards fail.

It wouldn't be so bad if getting gallery points unlocked more than just 1 or 2 items each time, but considering theres like 140 or so gallery items and you have to hit 100 everytime, it's fucking awful. At this point I'm about to unlock everything out of pure spite.

jfca19

Feb 3, 2021
Breaking my lurking just to comment here. Maybe it's salt or me just being bad at the game, but I've memorized every single rule about this game and have played a range of strategies from extreme defensive to ballsy. This game is the most rigged piece of junk and does not respect your time.

It's not enough that the game refuses to keep going if you aren't clicked in, it's so slow like Maestro mentioned a few posts up, and the computer cheats. Half the times I get strikes its completely out of my hands because they got a good card and my luck on Parry rounds are shit. Computer will only Gambit or Counter when they know they can hit the number, everytime. The stats for each player feels like a lie because everyone is gifted with knowing exactly when their cards fail.

It wouldn't be so bad if getting gallery points unlocked more than just 1 or 2 items each time, but considering theres like 140 or so gallery items and you have to hit 100 everytime, it's fucking awful. At this point I'm about to unlock everything out of pure spite.
I have played the game for some hours and noticed there were occasions where the ai had ESP. It would break from its normal safe play to take a very big risk that would always seem to work out. Every time I saw it, the play seemed like something only an insane person would do, which made it very obvious. In similar situations the ai wouldn't make the same decision. It would only do it if it would win. That being said I didn't have too much of an issue winning more than I lost.

For people who want to unlock all the gallery, open globalData.vndata in any text editor. You can find it in
C:\Users\[YOUR PC'S NAME]\AppData\Local\Cape Kabu\User Data\Default\
And replace the contents with the following:
Code:
{"messages":{},"cgGallery":{"D57FE083K6CB3A442ASA89FE801CDE46C44A":{"unlocked":false}},"version":342,"persistentNumbers":{"0":[null,10,68,28,40,19,11,10,21,7,0,null,12,13],"com.degica.vnm.default":[]},"persistentStrings":{"0":[],"com.degica.vnm.default":[]},"persistentBooleans":{"0":[true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,null,true,true,true,true,true,true,false,null,true,true,true,true,null,null,true,true,true,true,null,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,null,null,null,true,true,true,true,true,null,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true],"com.degica.vnm.default":[]},"persistentLists":{"0":[],"com.degica.vnm.default":[]}}

Enjoy.

dummyisyummier

Dec 11, 2018
I have played the game for some hours and noticed there were occasions where the ai had ESP. It would break from its normal safe play to take a very big risk that would always seem to work out. Every time I saw it, the play seemed like something only an insane person would do, which made it very obvious. In similar situations the ai wouldn't make the same decision. It would only do it if it would win. That being said I didn't have too much of an issue winning more than I lost.
Apparently this is a canon ability according to the story. They can literally will/divine a card they need to win like a fucking YuGiOh protag.

gettruckin84

Dec 8, 2021
Is there any way to turn off the AI BULLSHIT? The amount of times the computer player wins with the perfect combo of cards is literally every turn.