Unity Completed Captain fly and sexy students [Final] [Captain Fly Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This is not only lewd, but deep in the weird territory... scat... not fappable for me BUUTT, im definitely gonna try this out for the laugh factor.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So in this one you can roleplay as fly , watch girls take shit and then eat it? Buhwhaha
Thats a gold mine for memes but we stay away ... just like you would do with normal shit.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
my question is why did did this man put this game here i mean sure scat is ew but is a fetish but this thing scares me when i saw it i was like hey lets see i saw scat i was like ok... no penitration no smex wtf lmao ;-;
This fly game is probably just a game where you fly around watching girls shit or to peek under their skirts or whatever, cos you're literally just a fly. I remember there used to be a similar game, but instead you play as a mosquito, and you have to suck blood from girls all over the house.

Antimus

Jul 5, 2017
This fly game is probably just a game where you fly around watching girls shit or to peek under their skirts or whatever, cos you're literally just a fly. I remember there used to be a similar game, but instead you play as a mosquito, and you have to suck blood from girls all over the house.
Yeah was Mister Mosquito.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So from what I can gather from the screenshots, you play as a fly and zoom around where girls walk around naked and shit on the floor.

Add some needles and rename it to 'San Francisco Simulator'

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I just love the idea that there is a guy or a group of guys out there who:

A) Had this idea of a gem of a game
B) Spent a shit ton (no pun intended) of hours making this masterpiece

Also.. The thought of these guys going about their days having conversations like:

>"Hey man, what do you do for a living?"
"Oh I make... video games."
>"That's cool! What kind of games?"
"You know... of the adult variety."
>"Ohhh nice. What kind? Lesbian? Incest? That hot and kinky shit? BSDM's all the rage these days, what about those?"
"Nah.. More of the voyueristic kind."
>"Sweeettt. So are your players the bull or stud? Or are they doing the peeping on random people?"
"Nah... You're a fly that flies around getting energy from literal shit while peeping on hot co-eds."
>"..."
"Hey don't judge me. We all gotta put food on the table somehow."
>"..."
"You're judging me aren't you?"
>"Yeah.."
"Figures."

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I don't mind the scat but why are we controlling a fly (a particularly ugly one, too) instead of something that's actually able to fuck the girls ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rethos

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it’s hard to describe a game that cannot be played.

error found:
1. time and life are two different parameters; they cannot be screwed to the same denominator.
2. When a fly eats, the parameters of life do not change.
3. control of the mouse does not allow you to look up and other sides, this greatly simplified the movement.

example: counter-strike control with the ability to customize the necessary buttons for you

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
it's not really a scat game. the poop is just fly food. It could be fun and funny if the girl models were good but as it is it's just odd and sad.
That's exactly what I was worried about. So many scat games on this site are just troll games, and nobody cares because "LOLOLKINKSHAME."
NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!! [smashes a display case in anger] I will not sacrifice our F95 Zone. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. The Scat lovers invade our space, and we fall back. They poop on entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for all the Scat games they've made! :ROFLMAO:
Good jokes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1299911

NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!! [smashes a display case in anger] I will not sacrifice our F95 Zone. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. The Scat lovers invade our space, and we fall back. They poop on entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for all the Scat games they've made! :ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote