Unity Completed Captain fly and sexy students [Final] [Captain Fly Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Did us ever wish be to frying free in wind? What you do with such scary free? Be eat dung, be fly, be beyond our dreams and fry. In amazement pretty vagina and butthole and nipples frying anyway! Be super like Superman and fry be Captain Fly!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I remember playing mister mosquito over my cousin house. I vaguely remember being able to bite their butts.thighs as they slept and bite their breast as the soaked in the tub.
Downloaded, played and fapped to because what are morals and dignity anyways?
You bring great shame to the loli name. Think of the lolis.:ROFLMAO:
Ya'll won't jerk it to dookie but will jerk it to Daz3D games where the girls look like Rocky Dennis smdh
Fuck you, I googled that. :cautious:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
You want to know whats really weird about this game? I could not find any food, at all, in the cafeteria... i mean come on, what kind of cafeteria has no food. There wasnt even any in the kitchen. just not right

Reactions: Rethos and lagartha

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Wow, that was so weird that it was noteworthy. Not much long term playability which is a bit shit... :poop:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I remember playing mister mosquito over my cousin house. I vaguely remember being able to bite their butts.thighs as they slept and bite their breast as the soaked in the tub.
You bring great shame to the loli name. Think of the lolis.:ROFLMAO:
Fuck you, I googled that. :cautious:
I always think of the lolis when I fap it's what I do. Scat ain't my favorite genre or even anywhere my top but ehh I give most games a try even if they have stuff I might not like just to see what they're about. This game isn't really to my liking (not enough lolis) but faps were had anyways

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
I can't control the fly, maybe that's why I'm become a manager
This comment more entertaining than the game

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I don't like scat but this is epic, I admire the devs humor and creativity of this game. :ROFLMAO:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I may or may not saw these girl assets somewhere else.
All default models from the I think. They're being used more and more Steam (especially the Hoshi one), as dexterdx said Hell Girls is a very old example.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Just when you think fetishes can't get any worse, you go and see some shit like this.

I think I need someone to hug, so that I can overcome this crippling depression from what I witnessed.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
No poop for me either bruh i shall Pass!!

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You know it DOES say 22 year old students, so maybe these are 'special' students

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote