3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
Did you install it correctly? Check presence of the following files in FluidGame\Binaries\Win64 (the one where FluidGame-Win64-Shipping.exe is) directory:
  • dwmapi.dll
  • UE4SS.dll
  • UE4SS-settings.ini
  • Mods directory
If files are present and you can also see UE4SS.log file - that means modding tool launched successfully but for some reason crack didn't work. You can post its contents here so I can debug what could possibly go wrong.
Can you tell us in more detail what the UE4 installation is?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Can you tell us in more detail what the UE4 installation is?
Those are files from the ZIP file you downloaded. If you unpacked it correctly you should have those files - they are a part of crack. Without them (or if they are in some other location) it won't work

Sep 29, 2019
Those are files from the ZIP file you downloaded. If you unpacked it correctly you should have those files - they are a part of crack. Without them (or if they are in some other location) it won't work
it doesn't work, I do everything according to the instructions(
this is written in the UE4SS.LOG file

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Your path looks weird (C:\Users\<5:A8<0\Desktop, non-English username?), try moving the game somewhere outside of your user folder
Ah yes, people in 2024 still piling up their desktops with things that do not belong there. And the problem is indeed in Russian symbols in username. Gonna edit my crack post with a warning.

Sep 29, 2019
Ah yes, people in 2024 still piling up their desktops with things that do not belong there. And the problem is indeed in Russian symbols in username. Gonna edit my crack post with a warning.
I changed the username but it still doesn't work
Your path looks weird (C:\Users\<5:A8<0\Desktop, non-English username?), try moving the game somewhere outside of your user folder
you were right, it worked because of the username. Thanks for the help

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I changed the username but it still doesn't work
Because renaming the username does not rename folder - it could break lots of things. You could do a reverse thing at the very start - create a user with Latin symbols and rename it to whatever you like and folders would remain to be Latin.

Mardziaty

Dec 14, 2023
Once for all, you must download these 2 files and extract to Captain Hardcore executable folder in order to play the game. This are the instructions then:
1. Run ResponseModifier;
2. Open notepad, write something random (eg. captainhardcorekey), copy the text;
2. Run Start_CH;
3. Click on the paste button at in-game screen and then hit activate.
It still works for me.

Reactions: Vitalbond

Rufan

Jun 3, 2024
The cracked Version is not cracked, there is no read me txt file to use any crack, i thought this forum was serious

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes