3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

wiwem71072

Nov 25, 2019
Do You deleted the UE4Game\FluidGame ?
Check has file "main.1.com.AntiZeroGames.CH" game file on \Android\obb\com.AntiZeroGames.CH
Yes, the problem was that neither SideQuest or Rookie actually copied main.1.com.AntiZeroGames.CH.obb into Android\obb\com.AntiZeroGames.CH
The folder was empty.
Now that I've placed the file there myself it works.
Thanks.

VenSOne

Jun 15, 2018
ok guys i have a problem the main site saying 0.17 cracked so im download and boot up the game not working at all i read many copy paste activate sh@@ and i downloading nearly 2 gb more data for same nothing i dont see where i need to copy this extra download and why is main site saying is cracked version if u need to download extra stuff? so im little confused somebody can help me why this huge piece of junk not working at all?

-ok i copy to appdata local and got a message malformed 200.... /at least figured out paste activate sh..../

Last edited:

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
First thing is that you don't need to crack anything, just start a single aplication to make it respond like a patreon access for full release. Second is to always download new versions available once they still use this same verification method. Extract the file, run it and hit start before launching the game, then paste any code inside it. Hav fun!

Reactions: Bonf1r3

VenSOne

Jun 15, 2018
First thing is that you don't need to crack anything, just start a single aplication to make it respond like a patreon access for full release. Second is to always download new versions available once they still use this same verification method. Extract the file, run it and hit start before launching the game, then paste any code inside it. Hav fun!
ok i try it thank you

roadrunner_68

Dec 28, 2019
I know this is a sensitive topic here, but I created an experimental (as in "not sure if it will work for anyone except me") crack for this game which does not require any launchers or servers. Game works for me even without network connection and you don't even have to paste anything into Key text field.

If you trust some shady dude on the internet, you can just download a ZIP file from this post and unpack it directly into the game folder. For those who don't I provided a source code and instructions how to DIY.

Tested on 0.18 version of the game.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!

-----

ZIP file contains latest release of amazing open-source library which is used for modding of Unreal Engine games. And my hack script which you can also grab under the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----

To DIY you can follow instructions below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----
Does not appear to be working for me on 0.18.

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
If anyone here has unity related crashes, turn off any other overlays. My MSI afterburner was crashing the game randomly, especially when I moved sliders around.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes