3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
But hooking in runtime is doable, so here's a cracked v0.10 for quest. Just click paste, then activate
Full game
Apk only

v0.9 was shared in other threads but not in this one, interestingly enough
Wow, after so long, it actually happened. I don't even know how to react now. (Beyond just grabbing it and going ham that is!)

Reactions: Optoy12

LesterTheMoeLester

Apr 16, 2023
But hooking in runtime is doable, so here's a cracked v0.10 for quest. Just click paste, then activate
Full game
Apk only

Holy shit you madlad you actually did it.

Edit: MEGA is a shit website. Any way you could provide the download through a different service? My download froze 3 times, and then when I used the app it said I exceeded my tansfer quota and had to wait 3 days for it to reset, or pay 10 fucking dollars to finish it. Ain't no way I'm paying 10 dollars for a service I'm not gonna use. The whole point of me downloading this is to NOT pay a subscription, lol.

Another edit because I'm a moron: It's 3 hours, not 3 days, but it's still a bit annoying. Again, you're a madlad my guy.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Holy shit you madlad you actually did it.

Edit: MEGA is a shit website. Any way you could provide the download through a different service? My download froze 3 times, and then when I used the app it said I exceeded my tansfer quota and had to wait 3 days for it to reset, or pay 10 fucking dollars to finish it. Ain't no way I'm paying 10 dollars for a service I'm not gonna use. The whole point of me downloading this is to NOT pay a subscription, lol.
Mega ain't shit if you use VPN

hasovm

Oct 31, 2023
I walk around the space shift, access the scenes, check the star map, mess with the girls...but how can I set a waypoint and travel?. I can't click nor interact with any of the planets or stars in the map. Also, in the cabin, there 2 green boxes in the floor where command and pilot positions are, but I can not interact with anything there. Is it not yet implemented? am I missing something?
Wasn't a sort of FPS and/or space exploration experience included in the game?

Edit: ok, I found it out. Inside the star map you have to get quite close and use a joystick + trigger combo to go up. Once you are closer to the planter, finally you can select it

Last edited:

Zankuro

Feb 17, 2019
Full game
Apk only
Mirror

So i tried sideloading this on quest 2, but when i start it up, it keeps loading and there's a city picture with "NOTHING IS FREE" have i done something wrong ? :D

skrimix_

Jun 2, 2020
So i tried sideloading this on quest 2, but when i start it up, it keeps loading and there's a city picture with "NOTHING IS FREE" have i done something wrong ? :D
That (being stuck on three dots loading screen) usually means an issue with OBB files. There's a folder in the archive, you need to copy it to Android/obb/ in the headset's storage. Check the for an example using sidequest

Zankuro

Feb 17, 2019
That (being stuck on three dots loading screen) usually means an issue with OBB files. There's a folder in the archive, you need to copy it to Android/obb/ in the headset's storage. Check the for an example using sidequest
Ah I see, it works now, thanks

defalut0815

Mar 27, 2020
Patchnotes v0.17

Captain Hardcore 0.17
Male customisation update with more than 140 new morph sliders, 23 skin pre-sets, 29 face pre-sets, 10 new hairstyles, 16 clothing items + More!

Version 0.17 is now available to download! This is a big one!!

This update focuses on expanding male customisation options to bring them up to a similar level of detail as the female characters. There's 23 new skin pre-sets, 29 face pre-sets and 140 face and body morph sliders.

I've also included 10 new male hairstyles and 16 items of clothing! This means you can create much more varied male characters and design them right down to the finest details.

0.17 is actually a milestone in the development of Captain Hardcore, it's the final part of stage one on the road map and the main character customisation options are now completed.

Next I'll be focusing on stage two which includes facial expressions, dynamic reactions, the orgasm/pleasure system, more interactive toy integrations and gameplay systems. I'll also continue to add new assets such as hairstyles, clothing, toys and devices.

The next update will be for Quest standalone and I'm now planning what to include. It'll be interesting to experiment with the new mixed reality features of Q3!

Full change list:
• NEW: 23 male skin pre-sets!
• NEW: 29 male face pre-sets!
• NEW: Over 140 male morph sliders!
• NEW: 10 male hairstyles!
• NEW: 16 male clothing items!
• NEW: 2 short female hairstyles.
• NEW: Adjust camera movement speed in desktop mode by scrolling with the mouse wheel while holding right mouse button.
• Improved: Added thrusting command to the Lovense integration for the Gravity toy.
• FIXED: UI bug when resetting morphs.
• FIXED: Issue with the male jaw physics constraint.

Known issues: There's a bug with the scalp material when spawning an "AI Character". Use any of the other character pre-sets instead. Some of the new male face shapes don't have accurate lip collision yet.

Reactions: millerjones

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Any sign of rope gun in desktop version?
Patchnotes v0.17

Captain Hardcore 0.17
Male customisation update with more than 140 new morph sliders, 23 skin pre-sets, 29 face pre-sets, 10 new hairstyles, 16 clothing items + More!

This update focuses on expanding male customisation options to bring them up to a similar level of detail as the female characters. There's 23 new skin pre-sets, 29 face pre-sets and 140 face and body morph sliders.

I've also included 10 new male hairstyles and 16 items of clothing! This means you can create much more varied male characters and design them right down to the finest details.

0.17 is actually a milestone in the development of Captain Hardcore, it's the final part of stage one on the road map and the main character customisation options are now completed.

Next I'll be focusing on stage two which includes facial expressions, dynamic reactions, the orgasm/pleasure system, more interactive toy integrations and gameplay systems. I'll also continue to add new assets such as hairstyles, clothing, toys and devices.

The next update will be for Quest standalone and I'm now planning what to include. It'll be interesting to experiment with the new mixed reality features of Q3!

Full change list:
• NEW: Adjust camera movement speed in desktop mode by scrolling with the mouse wheel while holding right mouse button.
• Improved: Added thrusting command to the Lovense integration for the Gravity toy.

Known issues: There's a bug with the scalp material when spawning an "AI Character". Use any of the other character pre-sets instead. Some of the new male face shapes don't have accurate lip collision yet.

millerjones

Feb 26, 2018
Full game
Apk only
Mirror

Can't get this to work I install this and the .obb file via sidequest following the linked guide & it comes up with patreon or paste but it wont allow me to click anything

I am using quest 2

Last edited:
May 19, 2022
Full game
Apk only
Mirror

ay can you share your method both for the fix and for analysis here or in a dm? would be nice to know where I went wrong bc clearly the decompilers I tried were pointing the wrong way. For whatever reason the app does have google's licensing library built in and it seemed like that was the next step after getting a response from browser. It opens to patreon as a native activity rather than using an internal browser. I guess what actually happens is maybe it uses google's library to handle that native call and get the response back and then it still handles the licensing internally with the known UE4 plugin method. Does that seem right?

akumakly

Nov 22, 2023
Patchnotes v0.17

Captain Hardcore 0.17

Full change list:

Where is the link to the download?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes