4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Dream Sequences in CaptainVRse

I've come to the conclusion to trial Dream Sequences.

For those who don't know, Dream Sequences are essentially non-canon events that you'll get to experience. Hence the name Dream Sequences.
Each month we'll have a vote on Discord available to supporters with voting power. These votes will determine which character(s) will appear in the Dream Sequence, however these events will be available to everyone. In the event of ties occurring in the voting I'll randomise the character(s) appearing in typical Hoyoverse style, may the RNG be with you.

This obviously adds an extra event to my workload, and will be primarily NSFW. Whether or not the idea becomes permanent is dependent on the engagement and support I see weighed against the amount of additional work I'll be doing.
I want to deliver this game as best I can to all of you, and I want you to feel like you're a part of my journey as well. So consider taking part if this is something you want added to the game.

The list of girls will likely be all playable characters in Honkai Impact 3rd, but that will be released for voting after the Version 0.7 and public Version 0.6 Release.

Reactions: Ritzalio

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Dream Sequences in CaptainVRse

I've come to the conclusion to trial Dream Sequences.

For those who don't know, Dream Sequences are essentially non-canon events that you'll get to experience. Hence the name Dream Sequences.
Each month we'll have a vote on Discord available to supporters with voting power. These votes will determine which character(s) will appear in the Dream Sequence, however these events will be available to everyone. In the event of ties occurring in the voting I'll randomise the character(s) appearing in typical Hoyoverse style, may the RNG be with you.

This obviously adds an extra event to my workload, and will be primarily NSFW. Whether or not the idea becomes permanent is dependent on the engagement and support I see weighed against the amount of additional work I'll be doing.
I want to deliver this game as best I can to all of you, and I want you to feel like you're a part of my journey as well. So consider taking part if this is something you want added to the game.

The list of girls will likely be all playable characters in Honkai Impact 3rd, but that will be released for voting after the Version 0.7 and public Version 0.6 Release.
So will these Dream Sequences be something like standalone bonus scenes or will they be like 'alternate ending' scenarios that occurs if you choose a different dialogue option when going through the story?

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
So will these Dream Sequences be something like standalone bonus scenes or will they be like 'alternate ending' scenarios that occurs if you choose a different dialogue option when going through the story?
It's a fancy name for standalone bonus scenes yeah. I understand that the Honkai Impact 3rd roster is huge, and supporters would like to see characters that don't feature in the current story. This is my way of making that available to them without having to compromise on the story I want to tell .

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Future tags please. We want to know what fetishes you plan to add before we play your game.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I've been playing for a few hours and just met Durandal. I'm really, really enjoying this. It's a lot better than what I was expecting before I started. No, I didn't expect it to be bad or anything, but I'm actually really engaged in the plot, maybe even more than the anticipation of the H scenes. I have only a few questions: how long is this as of 0.7, and how long will it be once it's completed? What are the names of the soundtracks? It's quite nice. And is there a list or diagram of all the possible options that lead to a different branch?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

CaptainVRse Part.1 Finale :
/ (269 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
When we're gonna get the Kiana sexual scenes? Seems to be building up but....when?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a preview from Version 0.8 which is currently available to supporters. You can support, or just wait until the next Public release, but I'm not going to spoil when characters get what kind of scenes. It'll all happen in time(y)

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
I've been playing for a few hours and just met Durandal. I'm really, really enjoying this. It's a lot better than what I was expecting before I started. No, I didn't expect it to be bad or anything, but I'm actually really engaged in the plot, maybe even more than the anticipation of the H scenes. I have only a few questions: how long is this as of 0.7, and how long will it be once it's completed? What are the names of the soundtracks? It's quite nice. And is there a list or diagram of all the possible options that lead to a different branch?
I'm so glad you're enjoying the game this much, it really means a lot to hear your positive feedback! Especially that you're finding the plot engaging, since it's where most of my efforts are focused.

So I'm sure I mentioned it previously in this thread, but I don't mind repeating. The game as I've envisioned it, will be made up of 5 parts. Each part spanning a new world, with a fresh cast, a different plot, and even different kinds of mechanics. At its core, it'll still be a Visual Novel, but I'm hoping to have it evolve as time goes on. Currently, by my estimation Part 1 should span 12 or 13 versions, so essentially you'll have just crossed over the halfway point as you'll see the tone changes a little. I want each part to span a year IRL, but I'm keeping it flexible because the story and pace should never be rushed.

The list of soundtracks is quite long, I'll maybe add a section with the names and artists when I have room to breathe between updates.

As for a walkthrough of sorts... the paths aren't too complex at this current time as I wanted to keep things simple, but I'll look into it.

Reactions: SneakyTrinky
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes