4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the mighty oni?
At the bar from Misty Lake the Wednesdays during the night, if I remember correctly. To make sure, you can enter the bar from the backdoor just going around the building and entering from the back. Behind the counter there's a post attached to the wall listing all customers for each day, so you have a good lead.
Whats the point in translating a abandoned game? Who will play a game which is incomplete?
If the game is well into development before getting abandoned, it may don't have an ending, but it's enough content for someone to consider it. I played it on japanese and it's a bit grindy, specially if you don't know what are you doing because of moon runes, so I apreciate the translation.

EDIT: After reading and trying for myself the patch, yep, there're virus flags (just using common tools, nothing special). You can trust the translator, or go to the repository, download it, uncompress the original Data.wolf yourself with the and replace the files yourself. That way, you don't use the .bat, .exe or anything else that you may be uncomfortable with (exceptuating WolfDec).
There's no way to avoid this type of problems with executables that modify other files, so you have to trust or find your way. Thankfully, Pedy provides enough help for it, so thanks. I may replay the game if I get the time, now that I don't have to go with my phone translating text badly.

Oh, and about "game development completion", I checked the developer Fanbox, where publishes the game for free, and in the last post containing the 1.07 version says something like "this is the tentative completed version". So, with the last things implemented by Pedy, which may be intended or not to be completed to begin with by the original author, I would consider this game to be complete enough. Of course, there doesn't seem to be an ending, but many games do not have an ending and many others keep adding content much after the "complete version", so I'm not sure if this should be classified as complete or not.
Knowing that it will reach to more people if it's labeled as "Completed", I would like to label it as that, at least when the translation is final completelyTM.

Last edited:

bucadx

May 17, 2019
Laugh at me all you want but, how to make Seija cum?
The FAQ describes it, but for the gist of it, use the steady command. Her dialogue will change twice, once when she's at high pleasure and close to cumming, once when she's hit the point where she can cum but then it's dependent on a random chance per action whether she'll cum (and whether you will, if your pleasure meter gets maxed out). After it changes the second time, hit the rough command as it has the highest chance of making either of you cum, and cross fingers. You can also buy shady drugs at the village at night which boosts the pleasure you give, and if you grope her a lot before starting the sex scene (again, her dialogue and sprite changes), she'll start off with higher pleasure.

Reactions: Biyuri

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
The FAQ describes it, but for the gist of it, use the steady command. Her dialogue will change twice, once when she's at high pleasure and close to cumming, once when she's hit the point where she can cum but then it's dependent on a random chance per action whether she'll cum (and whether you will, if your pleasure meter gets maxed out). After it changes the second time, hit the rough command as it has the highest chance of making either of you cum, and cross fingers. You can also buy shady drugs at the village at night which boosts the pleasure you give, and if you grope her a lot before starting the sex scene (again, her dialogue and sprite changes), she'll start off with higher pleasure.
Thanks king! 1708130285378.png

Sep 16, 2017
No idea how I'm supposed to increase Seija's submission. Fucked her in the basement a couple times and no change.

EDIT: found it in the FAQ. Turns out i just didn't fuck her enough? Apparently making her cum helps, but I'd been going out of my way to avoid that since it's supposed to be, you know, a punishment. (also it's not as fun if she's into it)

• Haha
Reactions: L33tmaster

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Pretty much completed all there is to do in this game. Shame it won't ever get a proper resolution. So many other side quests and stories unable to be completed. I wish there were other quality Touhou games like this, where the characters feel like actual Touhou characters on this site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
I'm not totally sure what the appeal of translating an abandoned game is, but honestly who knows why Pedy does anything.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote