RPGM Abandoned Captured [Demo] [PotatoLewder]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
This is proof of concept/Demo of a game centured around hardcore slavery in fantasy setting. Background story is still in development.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-19
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Developer: PotatoLewder F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
However, if you host MEGA, you should also ensure that the encryption code is supplied.
WORKUPLOAD and ANONFILES work.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmmm, currently I would only give the game one point.

Start:
The MC stands there and doesn't know what to do. A little introduction to the world would be nice.
There is a staircase in the house, but it cannot be used to get to the upper floor. Please make sure to avoid such empty paths or gaps in walls (which I haven't noticed with you yet, but which happens very often with Renpy).

The first map:
Here you could run in circles for a long time without getting caught. Likewise, the daughter runs around without being caught.
This scene could still be optimised. Either because the daughter is caught and you want to come to her aid, or because you want to get help and then run into the hands of the group blocking the way.

The camp:
Here, too, you only learn something if you try everything, i.e. interact with every object to see if something happens.
In the farm part, I ended up in a dead end because there was no exit after harvesting the three fields.

Conclusion.
There is still a lot of work to be done to create a really playable demo.
Tips:
Music and sound for the ambience
Better animations of the game characters or drawings for the events.
A quest log or clearer announcements from the orcs and goblins about what is expected of them.
Some kind of corruption system. Drinking piss on the very first day without showing any signs of resisting is a bit harsh.
Here one could refuse and hope for an opportunity to get clear water. On the one hand, refusal could result in punishment, on the other hand, one could remain thirsty and be weaker the next day. Or you might be lucky and not be punished, but find enough to drink.
If it is to be a game, allow for multiple actions instead of just telling a linear story.

Good luck and plenty of ideas

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: rf300400

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
This is a pre- pre alpha.

From the looks of it the dev plans on leaning heavily on sprites for this.

That can work, but you really gotta focus on building the context.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So only Sprite sex? Are there any lewds planned in another format? Daz, Blender, Honey Select, etc.? :unsure:

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
There was a game like this called "Slave Quest" on hongfire ages ago. I wonder whatever happened to it.

PotatoLewder

Jan 19, 2022
PotatoLewder is this going to be 2DCG or 3DCG or neither?
I opted Pixel sprites for now. Im not sure that 3DCG can give me enough freedom and instruments, and even that low level pixel art i made/redraw is top of my abilities, so actual 2DCG is obviously out of question.

Mercedes thanks for big detailed post.
The MC stands there and doesn't know what to do. A little introduction to the world would be nice.
This is primary reason i started the tread so early in development. I have serious problem, because art i use is barely passible to my taste and simultaneously is top of my artist abilities, at least for now, so i hope to monetize it and make commissions to real pixel-artists. But since Patreon is playing puritan card, im not sure how to push gloves off slavery themed game on it. So if anyone has good ideas, please post them. Right now I am thinking to make elves some kind of spies, who are there "voluntarily".
Some kind of corruption system.
I am going to have 3 stages of corruption, but not in ordinary way, its more about changing reactions to events, than "progressing down the kinky line"
just telling a linear story.
Its intended to be linear, something like Henteria but without ntr.

Could the female be a virgin?
Im pondering that idea in daughters case, but not sure if its that's how i see it now.

Last edited: