Unity Captured [v0.01a] [Happy Pillow]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tByUDF.jpg

Overview:
Currently this game contain only the "Gallery" where you can view all the copulation animations

The story takes place in an underground dungeon mined out by slaves who where brought there by monsters from various places on earth.
You play as one of the female slaves who were captured by monsters during their raid on your village.
Surrounded by many other female slaves in a cell you decide that your goal is to escape alone,
or help others to leave this place safely with you.
During your gameplay you will come across a few other slaves who also took an initiative to look for a way out.
They will give you more information on your current situation and support you with their abilities.
However, if you decide to look further into what is happening and prevent the monsters from future enslaving more girls,
you will be able to go further into the castle and stop its mastermind.
On your way there you will be able to learn more about the history of the castle and the people who built it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: Happy Pillow - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Captured 29_05_2022 00_30_44.png QKRvzw.png ugnBh6.png EBG5JF.png xAjQmS.png Captured 29_05_2022 00_30_00.png Xjxlmr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
" Currently this game contain only the "Gallery" where you can view all the copulation animations "

Sohhh, not a game, but animations.
I do think there's another forum for animations etc.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
The concept alone is something I would love to finally see developed properly...it's something so simple, very appealing (to me) and yet I don't think there's a single game out there that does it justice...

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
The concept alone is something I would love to finally see developed properly...it's something so simple, very appealing (to me) and yet I don't think there's a single game out there that does it justice...
You should check out Claire's Quest, sections of it have this type of content and overall it is a phenomenal game.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
You should check out Claire's Quest, sections of it have this type of content and overall it is a phenomenal game.
Yes I know that game, have been supporting that author on and off for a while (starting with the zombie game Overgrown). I have not played the latest versions tho...
Another good one is LonaRPG if you're into more violent stuff and don't shy away from brutality.
But the RPGM formula, gameplay wise, is starting to feel repetitive on my end...

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yes I know that game, have been supporting that author on and off for a while (starting with the zombie game Overgrown). I have not played the latest versions tho...
Another good one is LonaRPG if you're into more violent stuff and don't shy away from brutality.
But the RPGM formula, gameplay wise, is starting to feel repetitive on my end...
Yeah I'm a big fan of Overgrown too and have similar gripes with LonaRPG. Captivity is also fucking fantastic and is similar in content but not gameplay genre, think 2d black ops zombies. The pixel animations are amazing though.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So, is this going to be an interactive 3d game? Looks interesting... and kind of scary haha