• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello, what i have to download first to play the game ? Ep1 inclued all prologue ?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
damn never seen a renpy version of game with genre like that for a past few years ago, definitly i'll give it a try :KEK:

Gplace

Sep 2, 2018
in the replay gallery the only one im missing is the bottom left of the first page same page as the horse stuff the hint ses playthrough he prologue but iv tired a bunch of different paths how do I unlock it?

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
in the replay gallery the only one im missing is the bottom left of the first page same page as the horse stuff the hint ses playthrough he prologue but iv tired a bunch of different paths how do I unlock it?
This scene on the bottom left of the first page is the scene with Spot and Cara in the kitchen. Hope that helps!

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
It's not found in the prologue it's found in episode 1. To get it you need to stop Spot from jumping on you in the kitchen, lock the door to the shower, in free roam drink the cup

Gplace

Sep 2, 2018
It's not found in the prologue it's found in episode 1. To get it you need to stop Spot from jumping on you in the kitchen, lock the door to the shower, in free roam drink the cup
I already have that one the one im missing is the spot right before the ruby vore replay

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Im stuck on the phone after you wake up in bed after the workout. no option to close the phone after reading texts?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes