• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Where was the 3rd cock? Was the horse twice?
The horse (unavoidable, afaik), one "bad" end (consistently reject Spot and drink the water in the free roam scene for cock-vore and optional puppies), and one optional scene with "Cara(?)" (fuck the mailwoman, and then you can either leave her pregnant or cock-vore her).

Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
It was hard to fennagle it for me as well. If you can backtrack a bit, after the end of one text convo, press enter again and then you'll see the screen goes blank. Then push the button in the middle (it should light up when you put the mouse near it). And to advance ya gotta push the voogle button. Hope this helps
Cesco, you are a wonderful person! Thanks for the help!

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
damn never seen a renpy version of game with genre like that for a past few years ago, definitly i'll give it a try :KEK:
I know right! Vore enjoyers be like "Let's make a full fledge RPG with turned based combat where you gotta play for 40 hours to unlock a scene!"

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Voltimore

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to open menu in game in android version? I keep tapping but its no use, and always open the journal, i just hoping that dev can change menu bar location to upper or under the text box,

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow i just started this game and i played it until the freeroam. That's some kind of weird motherfucking shit, i don't know what the dev is smoking but it must be some strong stuff !!
I have already read strange stories but this one really deserves an oscar !! My god the moment i saw Cara get into the horse dick i thought i felt asleep while playing and i had a nightmare and the litterally shit with Ruby ( iguess it was her name) was from outer space!!
Really it's so weird and fucked up that i need some rest to think about it, well once you see it you cannot unsee it, it's burned in my brain with a red hot iron!
No as i'm old i can rest in peace, i've seen it all, nothing can beat that one!:ROFLMAO:

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Wow i just started this game and i played it until the freeroam. That's some kind of weird motherfucking shit, i don't know what the dev is smoking but it must be some strong stuff !!
I have already read strange stories but this one really deserves an oscar !! My god the moment i saw Cara get into the horse dick i thought i felt asleep while playing and i had a nightmare and the litterally shit with Ruby ( iguess it was her name) was from outer space!!
Really it's so weird and fucked up that i need some rest to think about it, well once you see it you cannot unsee it, it's burned in my brain with a red hot iron!
No as i'm old i can rest in peace, i've seen it all, nothing can beat that one!:ROFLMAO:
Oh, it definetly can. See "Sex With the Devil".

• Haha
Reactions: BRTT

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there a guide?
For the best results, be nice and accommodating to everyone, except for your asshole Fiancee. That guy can fuck off.

Edit: Oh, but also try (on a separate save) to deny Spot again and again. And then drink some water..

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
So you've never heard of vore?

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Anyone has this problem in this game? I re-downloaded this gave three different time today and now all the pictures are like what's below in the attachment. Before E1 P1 everything was fine and really liked the game but like said now I get this. Any help or is this a bug? Capture.GIF

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Anyone has this problem in this game? I re-downloaded this gave three different time today and now all the pictures are like what's below in the attachment. Before E1 P1 everything was fine and really liked the game but like said now I get this. Any help or is this a bug? View attachment 2453654
Hi, for this issue, can you try to hold shift and press G in-game to bring up a menu and choose the 3rd option under renderer. Let me know if this fixes the screen tearing issue!

Reactions: josko159

Cylinda

Aug 3, 2017
Im stuck after free choices appears (Laundry room, Bedroom and Kitchen). What do I do from here on?

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Hi, for this issue, can you try to hold shift and press G in-game to bring up a menu and choose the 3rd option under renderer. Let me know if this fixes the screen tearing issue!
Thanks a lot. So far so good and I hope it stay's this way. Have a nice weekend.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
i enter in a loop is a bug? or there are some options specifically that i have to choose? in the part where you grown a horse dick and can fuck the delivery girl and eat her with the dick? no matter what options i choose until the end of the day with the rebel girl if she will owe us one or let her go without complain and then I appear again the part of the delivery girl

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
i enter in a loop is a bug? or there are some options specifically that i have to choose? in the part where you grown a horse dick and can fuck the delivery girl and eat her with the dick? no matter what options i choose until the end of the day with the rebel girl if she will owe us one or let her go without complain and then I appear again the part of the delivery girl
This is an issue when you hit the end of the day, it will loop back to a certain point in the game. This is not intended and is a bug. To workaround this, do not continue clicking past the last few dialogues of the game and create a save point at Cara's last thought.

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Released E1P1-A (updated original thread) which addresses issues many have mentioned about the phone looping (root cause mentioned in Changelog) as well as some replays crashing.

Links to the original episode release will stay up just in case I messed up something in the most recent update.

Also added a link to my recently created Patreon on the original thread. Thanks for playing and have a good day!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes