4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
left View attachment 3218356
When you have to choose whos phone you remember choose Stanford. i helped him and not Poly so maybe it's also needed idk. then during bowling select Agree to sharing. and don't let noodle eat Suyin or let her be vored by cow. so select don't help with cow. then when stan asks u for tea make him one. if u brought drug and added it to tea it will open Stan vore Suyin option (far right) then give him tea and join in the bedroom before leaving mansion.
center View attachment 3218358
continuation of bedroom scene if u selected to not vore Suyin
right View attachment 3218362
continuation of bedroom scene if u selected vore Suyin
thanks massively

Reactions: rasswar

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
There will be an update to reproduce and address these issues once I’m back from my overseas vacation in about 4-5 days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

alexcuervox

Apr 4, 2023
hello everyone! I am new to this game, and when I start playing several gray scenes appear, why could it be?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
(Official)Cara in Creekmaw Episode 2 for :alien:Android & with all hotfixes so far, including 2 extra new fixes and (hopefully) all Android-specific issues like Zoomed Out/In issues. Tag me if you find any issues in this (hopefully) final build for ep2.

Don't uninstall previous one. Just install this APK and android will ask you to update it so you can keep your saves.

MEDIAFIRE:
MEGA:
GDRIVE:
1FICHIER:

(Official)Cara in Creekmaw Episode 2 :poop:Compressed 900p Resolution & with all hotfixes so far including 2 extra new fixes.
This version uses mostly 1600x900 images instead of the usual 4K. These are all in the webp default compression (~90%) format. This results in a ~6GB game going down to about ~2GB. So if you have limited space, a low resolution monitor or slow internet, you may prefer this version.

MAC -
MAC -
PC -
PC -

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes