4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
Reactions: HarryHill99
Aug 31, 2019
One important question dev, will cara get fatter and fatter as the story progresses because it kinda turn offs me when i see the belly getting bigger and bigger.
Bro that's literally how pregnancy works, baby (the thing in the stomach in this case) getting bigger and bigger and then the amniotic sac broke and baby fall out

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
Bro that's literally how pregnancy works, baby (the thing in the stomach in this case) getting bigger and bigger and then the amniotic sac broke and baby fall out
My bad i didnt explained it properly. what i mean to say is day by day she is becoming more and more obese these images will explain u my point :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 19, 2021
My bad i didnt explained it properly. what i mean to say is day by day she is becoming more and more obese these images will explain u my point :

Natural happenings of Vore in a believeable sense, I'm sad to say.

Cara could get much bigger, and I mean MUCH bigger, if the developer wanted.

Reactions: Vorefanlover

LowkeyDegen

Dec 1, 2023

i mean its kinda the point to devour and grow so if that makes or breaks it for you this might not be for you. IMO

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
So any hints on whose getting eaten or fucked next update?
Not sure myself but I've herd the twins get more action possibly in the episode. they might have some focus.
However, I'm interested in what happens to Cara at the end of ep2! what are her family going to do! can they be trusted?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
For funzies, I replayed this
And I'm still taken aback with the confidence this dev has to give us the choice to off certain side characters
(and cutting out their story content)
Cause boy, that just sounds like more work on their end :LOL:
to write/code all these branching possibilities and coming up with new characters to (potentially) replace the old ones

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes